Located in the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, this waterfront Miami vacation rental condo offers travelers the luxury and comforts of home with all the amenities of a hotel. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and enough space to comfortably sleep 4 guests, this beautiful unit is the perfect size for a small family or couples traveling together.
The master bedroom boasts beautiful modern furnishings, a king-sized bed, and an en suite bathroom complete with a roman tub, standing shower, and bidet. The second bedroom is equally impressive, with a queen-sized bed, updated furnishings and a priceless floor-to-ceiling view of Biscayne Bay! The second full bathroom is located off of the hallway and features a stand-up shower.
Start your mornings by preparing breakfast in your own fully equipped kitchen and sit down at the 4-person breakfast bar to chow down. The large balcony that extends the length of the condo is a perfect place to sip your morning coffee and relax in the balmy Florida weather. Overlooking Biscayne Bay with a view of South Beach across the water, the balcony offers gorgeous ocean views and fantastic sunrises.
After you spend your days lounging at the alluring swimming pool, people-watching at South Beach, located just 12 minutes from the property, or golfing at a nearby course, unwind in the spacious living room! The large sectional couch is a perfect place for your group to sit and chat, play games, or watch a movie on the large flat screen TV. At the end of the night, retreat to one of the lovely bedrooms, each equipped with their own flat-screen TVs, and rest up for another memorable day in the sand and surf.
You can't beat this condo's phenomenal location within DoubleTree. As soon as you step outside the front door, you'll have access to the Grand Hotel swimming pool, restaurants, room service, and more. Removed from the hustle and bustle of South Beach, this condo provides a relaxing getaway for those who want all of the excitement of the downtown area without having to live in the epicenter. Only 2 blocks from the Knight Concert Hall and local culinary favorites like Vero, Crust and NIU Kitchen, you won't have to venture far to enjoy everything that this neighborhood has to offer. Should you feel like venturing further, it's only a quick 10-minute drive across the MacArthur Causeway to get to South Beach, where you'll find terrific oceanside dining, local boutiques, and vibrant nightlife. Whether you're in the area for business or pleasure, this uniquely wonderful resort-style condo is the perfect fit for you!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Located in the Grand Hotel, offering a wide variety of amenities to enjoy, including a swimming pool and on-site restaurants
- Features a home theater system
- Overlooks Biscayne Bay! Enjoy gorgeous ocean views while dining on the balcony!
- Master bedroom: King-sized Bed and private bathroom with Roman tub
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Try the brick oven pizza just downstairs at Bleu Moon
- You won't have to go far for 5 Star Dining at Tony Chan's Waterclub
- Must email the Guest Contact, Dolores, at least two-weeks before your arrival. The H.O.A. requires a copy of a government issued photo ID needs to be sent for each guest over 15 years of age. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not contact her two-weeks in advance, arrangements for check-in might not accommodate your travel schedule, causing delays entering the property
- If parking is needed, please reach out to Dolores two weeks before your arrival so she can reserve a space for you. Parking will be $50 upon check-in
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If guests are over 21 they will need an ID and matching credit card to check in
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Appropriate clothing while walking through lobby
- Sleeps 4 guests maximum
- Optional mid-stay cleaning available for stays of 14+ nights ($150)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Guests MUST tell at time of booking if they are bringing a vehicle or need a parking spot because homeowner needs to reserve the garage. Guests will be charged $50/stay for parking at the time of check-in