Newly renovated this small 1960's beach cottage has THAT holiday feel about it to help you relax & enjoy your well deserved break. The cottage has been decorated with a vintage/retro style and offers a large deck and three bedrooms, a lounge area with two lounges and TV, a small dining area with a retro laminate table and chairs. The kitchen is original but functional, with new microwave & fridge and a walk in pantry with a 1960's gingham red & white check curtain to match the decor.
The three bedrooms offer: bedroom 1 - trio bed (top single/bottom double), bedroom 2 - queen bed, bedroom 3 - double bed opening onto the deck. The bathroom has toilet, vanity & shower combined, with a second toilet down stairs.
As you enter the front door the1960's bar beckons you to relax on the large deck with a cocktail or beverage to enjoy the VIEW. A gas BBQ, timber outdoor setting & umbrella sit on the deck whilst a large leafy tree provides shade in the warmer months. For the cooler months, snuggle up by the fire & watch a movie or read that book you've had on hold until this moment.
Pambula Main Beach is a 5 minute flat walk & Lion's Dog beach & the River Mouth are ten minutes walk. At the end of the road is the Broken Oar Bar & Grill Cafe with takeaways or eat in & is the local convenience store.
The kids can enjoy an indoor swimming pool & playground area within a klm, skate park & beautiful surf & swimming beaches within the safety of a small community. Relax & enjoy!
Not to miss out, the family pet can cruise the large fully fenced back yard after enjoying a swim at our all year round dog beach known as Lion's Beach.
To help with your packing & car space I have included quality linen in the accommodation cost & beds will be made up on arrival. On arrival you can get straight into holiday mode with the pantry stocked with tea, coffee, sugar and other small essentials. Loo paper also! Enjoy a holiday in the comfort of a beach cottage with the sounds of the surf & nature, like it should to be!
SWIMMING, SURFING, WALKING, CYCLING, KAYAKING, FISHING
Pambula Beach is 5klm south of Merimbula on the Far South Coast of NSW and has on offer:
* Pambula Main Beach, Pambula River Mouth & Lion's Dog Beach are your choice of pristine beaches.
* Sapphire Indoor Aquatic Centre which has 2 indoor pools, cafe, child minding & gymnasium. Close by is a skate park & other sporting facilities for the kids.
* Easy walking tracks through some of the best National Parks with magic views of the coast & Pambula River mouth.
* A cycling track between Pambula Beach and Merimbula.
* Vibrant township of Pambula 3klms drive from Pambula Beach has your everyday needs covered with a grocery store, bottle shop, pubs, PO, op shop, newsagent, cafes, a great bakery and other quirky fun clothing and gallery shops. A MUST SEE!
* Pambula Main Beach has the safety of a life saver patrolled area over the peak periods and the only Surf Lifesaving Club locally.
* Whale & dolphin watching is plentiful over the migrating period with whale watching tours leaving out of Merimbula and Eden mid August to early December.
* The local Pambula Golf Club has a 27 hole course in beautiful surroundings (be careful not to hit the wild life).
* Lake, ocean & river fishing make the area a Fishermans paradise.
* Merimbula 7klms away for more shopping, walking tracks or beautiful beaches.
* Cooking facilities
* Credit card, cheque or bank transfer payment accepted
* deck with ocean views
* dog house
* DVD player
* fully enclosed big back yard
* ipod dock
* ironing facilities
* non smoking inside
* 1 min to bike/walking path to Pambula & Merimbula
* Outdoor setting
* ***** PET FRIENDLY*****
* 7 mins drive from golf course
* sheets, doonas, pillows & bath towels included
* 2 toilets
* walk to skate park/playground & indoor aquatic centre
* washing machine
* wheel chair access
* wood heater