This enormous five bedroom apartment sleeps 12, an oasis in the midst of all the excitement that Wrigleyville and Chicago have to offer! Walk to Wrigley Field, CTA Red Line, nightlife, bars, restaurants, and lots more! Perfect for families and large groups!
Lots of space in an awesome location! With five bedrooms, a big kitchen and a large living room, this apartment can comfortably sleep 12 people! And sleeping is all you will be doing in the apartment, because the surrounding neighborhood is so exciting!
This apartment offers four queen beds and one king bed, each in their own bedrooms, along with a queen futon and a couch in the common spaces. Plenty of room for all your guests to comfortably relax! Hardwood floors throughout!
Kitchen with all your needed implements, beautiful wood attached deck, and super cozy living space with flatscreen HDTV, plus wifi is included! The three bathrooms are beautifully renovated, and the finishes are all top notch! It's perfect for your stay!
Parking is available via the SpotHero website/app!
WalkScore rates this location 89/100 - about as great as it can get!
Wrigleyville always has something going on! Enjoy the friendly confines of Wrigley Field, and go drinking on Clark Street. Dance on Halsted Street, or run along Lake Michigan on the Lakefront path! Ride the L to downtown Chicago and see the sites! It's all right here when you stay with me!
Trains and buses are plentiful in the area - you can get just about anywhere! There's no need for a car, but parking IS available for an extra charge via the SpotHero website/app.
This is a single apartment listing, out of 3 total apartments in this location.
The two other apartments *MAY* be available to book independently, or together, on their *own* listing.
If you need more room, please see the following HomeAway listings: #3991483 / #4070134
If you need less room, please see the following HomeAway listings: #3769692 / #3845019
PLEASE REVIEW MY HOUSE RULES, AS FOLLOW:
- All of my guests are personally greeted. When you book your stay, I need to know what time you'd like to check-in, so I can schedule someone to greet you. Please commit to arriving at that time. PLEASE let us know if you're late, day-of-arrival, or we will have to reschedule your greeting.
- I need a way to reach you on your day-of-arrival via phone - I need to know if you're delayed. Please confirm your mobile phone number once you confirm your reservation; if you do not have a US number, please download the Whats App phone application so we can stay in touch when you're on the way.
- Be respectful of our neighbors. Children and families live next door.
- No loud noises should be heard from outside.
- Parties are not allowed. Additional guests may not be in the unit without prior approval.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment or on the deck. Smoking is only allowed on the concrete parking lot behind the house.
- Please let me know if there is any damage to the apartment. We can usually work it out pretty easily.
- Please clean up promptly if you cook or bring food into the apartment.
- Please turn off the air/heat and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Please only let people you know into the building.
- The Golden Rule: Treat the apartment like your own home; the apartment should be maintained close to the same condition as arrival. We clean it ourselves; we appreciate your help making this easier!
- Most importantly: enjoy your stay with us!
This property is NOT AVAILABLE for any commercial or student project purposes, including, but not limited to, filming, photography, other advertising, and subletting by the guest. You may not host any commercial event in my places; meetings may be exempt. Please do not ask if you can film video or hold photo shoots at my place; no, you may not. Violators will be asked to leave.
Please be aware, the guest checking-in must present photo identification upon arrival for security purposes, which will be photographed to document that we met the correct guest.
Acceptable forms of ID are limited to:
- US driver's license
- US state-issued ID card (not student ID)
- US military ID
No other form of ID will be accepted.
If guest cannot verify identity with aforementioned ID at time of arrival, guest will not be allowed to proceed to unit. Only the guest who booked the reservation may check-in, unless arranged ahead of time, via homeaway message.
We apologize for the inconvenience, however we feel this is necessary for security and safety purposes.
This apartment may have showings for future tenants renting the apartment.