BEAUTIFUL BEDROOM FOR RENT 2 BLOCKS FROM PENN STATION
A MUST SEE!!!
We are looking for a roommate to share a 5 bedroom beautiful residence in the Station North Arts and Entertainment District.
● About the house
This impressive 3,240 square foot home is a modern design with open floor plan on the main living level. Fully renovated in 2017, it has hardwood floors and high ceilings. The kitchen is modern with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
All common areas are shared and furnished.
● About the Neighborhood
This elegant house is located in the heart of the vibrant Station North Arts and Entertainment District with neighboring artist studios, galleries and theatres. Only 2 blocks from Penn Station and just steps away from restaurants, the Lost City Diner, Joe2, Tapas, Pen and Quill, Sofi's Crepes... Theatres including the Charles, Yellow Sign, Mercury Theatre and the recently renovated historic Parkway Theatre by the Maryland Film Festival. Charles Street Corridor nightlife with coffee shops, Station North Arts Café, Red Emma's, Bamf Cafe and Mount Vernon nearby. MICA and University of Baltimore just blocks away plus Johns Hopkins University 1.4 miles North and Baltimore Inner Harbor 1.7 miles south.
Check out this link!
● About us
Professionals, everybody does their own thing and get along well.
● About you
Quiet, clean, considerate professional or student who pays rent on time, non smoker with no pets and no drama.
- Individual 12 month lease with owner
- $800 month is rent for second floor bedroom with access to all common areas
- Gas and electricity is shared by tenants monthly
- Water, high speed internet and bi-monthly cleaning service included in rent
- Washer and dryer use included in rent
- The bedroom is fully furnished and has a queen size bed
- Large Wardrobe Closet in bedroom
- Bedroom Dimensions: approx. 18 feet by 16 feet
- One month rent security deposit required
- References required from current landlord and current employer
- Credit report required
- Available to move in immediately!
Saturday July 1st from 12-2 PM
Saturday July 8th from 12 - 2 PM
Also showing by appointment.