Beautiful exterior room in a charming flat. It has a double bed (135 cm), double wardrobe, a mirror and a desk with a lamp. The room has its own lock and an electric heater. It also has a balcony that leads to Atocha street. It has everything you need to be extra comfortable and it has a lot of space for you to make it feel like home. *Bedding is not included* The size of the room is 10.67 m².
Beautifully renovated apartment with lots of natural light in the rooms. It has 9 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. It is ideal for students and young people who come for work in Madrid. You can relax in the living room watching TV or use as a study area and connect to the WIFI. The independent kitchen is fully equipped with:
- 2 Fridges
- Washing Machine
The apartment is located a few steps from the famous Plaza Sol, in the heart of Madrid. You have near the most important tourist points of the city like the Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace, Gran Vía, Fuencarral and much more.
The building is surrounded by a large shopping and entertainment area with several bars, restaurants and a multitude of shopping options! In Sol, there is also the most popular metro station, with connections to Renfe and many subway lines.
- Take a photo in Kilometer zero in Puerta del Sol
- Go shopping in Calle Fuencarral
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía
- Enjoy a good movie at the Ideal Cinema (with English films)
- Eat a sandwich and a drink a beer in Plaza Mayor
- Know the history of the kings by visit the Royal Palace
The area is well served by public transport by having three metro stations that connect you to the various lines of the Madrid metro network:
- Metro Antón Martin – línea 1
- Metro Sol – líneas 1, 2 y 3
- Metro Opera – líneas 2, 5 y R
- Estación de Renfe – 1 y 5