The moment you step into this beautiful resort style home you will think you are in Bali. This extremely impressive 3 level Surfers Paradise home with stunning teak furniture will make you feel like you have immersed yourself in an Indonesian 5
star resort. The furniture throughout this magnificent home is a culmination of 20 years of collecting and has been a labour of love. Enter the property by walking across the pond which is home to about 100 fish.
The designer of this picturesque entrance has designed some incredible gardens in many Asian resorts.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, north facing home has a Balinese pavilion, swimming pool and jacuzzi all surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The beauty of this home’s interior is the relaxing feel throughout with its open plan lounge and dining area as well as having a large separate family living room. No expense has been spared!
* Master Bedroom (ensuite) with a King size bed
* Bedroom 2 (ensuite) with a King size bed
* Bedroom 3 with a King size bed
* Bedroom 4 with a Queen size bed
An alfresco timber deck, pontoon and boat shed at the rear of the property offer options for a waterfront lifestyle and the ability to be able to hire skippered boats if you so desire. Bali huts, stone walls and bamboo bed frames ooze island life! High ceilings, brushbox timber flooring and stone benchtops in the kitchen work together to combine a modern sanctuary.
There is such a personal touch to every corner of this incredible home which can be attributed to the owner’s wife who has had a major hand in bringing this all together.
* The pontoon can facilitate a 20 metre vessel as is deep-water
* Plenty of fishing and mudcrabs off the pontoon !
Day events and product launches are Okay. Please inquire prior to booking. No parties or evening events that would impact our neighbors.
All of this is only within minutes to Australia’s amazing Surfers Paradise where you can easily access Warner Brothers Movieworld to name just a few theme parks and the beaches that don’t get much better. You won’t find beaches like this in Bali!
* Walk to Surfers Paradise Beach is 20 minutes
* Walk to Budd’s Beach is 15 minutes
* Walk to Chevron Island restaurants and bars 8 minutes
Other things to note:
* Early check in and Late check out will incur an additional fee to be confirmed at the time of your booking.
*Check in and check out on public holidays will incur an additional fee of $50.
*Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.