If you are looking for a cozy and affordable accommodation to stay while in Arusha this is the right place for you. Our homestay is located in a beautiful village just 20 minutes public bus ride to Arusha city center. We offer you a homestay like experience that allows you to experience the daily local way of life of people around us. My hostel is a family owned business in my banana farm and when you stay with us you will have free fresh fruits and vegetables every day for free from our farm. It’s an ideal escape from the noisy city of Arusha and retreat to the outdoors.
In a glance:
• Affordable accommodation in 2 bed-dorms and 5 private rooms (all have hot showers)
• Breakfast included Open kitchen inside the main house with fridge, oven/grill, gas cooker, microwave for all guests to use for cooking but we also provide lunch and dinner at $5 per person 3 meal course.
• Free fresh fruits and vegetables every day for free from our farm.
• I offer discount for longer stays and for volunteers and researchers
• Safari and climbs organized directly with us
• If you are looking for volunteer projects or internships during your stay in Arusha we can help you with that also.
• Access to Internet/Wi-Fi - FREE
• Coffee Processing Lessons
• African/Tanzanian foods cooking lessons
• Cultural tourism
• A walk in my banana farm and down the river
• Walking/Cycling around in the village