Luxury 4-bedroom 3-bathroom house on Wallawa Rd with great views over Salamander Bay, offering spacious comfort for up to 10 people.
- Bedroom Configuration: 3 x Queen, 2 x King-single and 2 x singles (in study).
Ideal for families or couples holidaying together. This is not a party house and is in a quiet neighbourhood so is unsuitable for groups of young singles or for school groups.
Chefs kitchen, spa bath, BBQ, 3 x LCD TV with DVD and Foxtel, Radio/CD player
- Multi-zoned Air-con, 2-car garage with auto-lift doors.
Convenient to Salamander Bay Shopping Centre, Dutchie's Beach, bush walks, boat ramp and marina.
Property features include:
- Large bedrooms, all with spacious wardrobe space.
- extra large main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- open plan family lounge with picture windows and views to horizon
- modern Cesar-stone kitchen with high quality appliances
- stunning vistas over suburb and bush, with tree-top views to Salamander Bay
- chatty kookaburras on the veranda rail, accentuate the peace and serenity of the home
The spacious four bedroom-plus-study home features stainless steel appliances, chefs kitchen, internal laundry, four large bedrooms plus study, three bathrooms and front and rear terraces with views.
The property is available fully self contained. You are required to bring your own linen and toiletries including sheets, towels, pillow cases.
All other bedding - quilts, doonas, pillows, as well as tea towels, cleaning materials etc are provided, including toilet paper, washing up and cleaning materials.
Things to do in Nelson Bay
Port Stephens the perfect destination, just over 2 hours drive from Sydney, which offers something for everyone. It is the escape route for city-dwellers seeking relaxation and anyone who enjoys family activities and the pursuit of fun - a Blue water paradise of over 20 golden beaches with diverse Marine and National Parks.
With a resident population of bottle-nose dolphins, whales in season, spectacular bush-walking and flora, fauna and endless water activities, including snorkelling and diving in Marine Parks, fishing for marlin or one of the numerous inshore species of fish.
Play a round of golf on a world renowned golf course or simply sample some of the regions outstanding restaurants, boutiques and gift shops.
For the adventurous there is 4 wheel driving on the seemingly never-ending Stockton Beach.