Located just 45 minutes from Wahroonga, set in the beautiful and tranquil Yarramalong Valley this cottage is perfect for either a romantic getaway or as a base for an activity filled family holiday. The cottage is situated on a horse ranch and whilst attached to the main house is totally private with its own entrance and verandah.
The cottage has a large bedroom with a queen bed and bunk beds, linen provided for every conceivable weather variance. In the main living area there is a leather lounge suite, dining table, widescreen TV with satellite. The kitchen is fully equipped and stocked with the basics, such as tea/coffee, salt/pepper/oil, detergents and cloths. Laundry facilities are also available in the cottage.
With ducted air conditioning the cottage is perfect for both winter and summer holidays, and although there is no mobile phone reception, Wi-Fi is provided. The private verandah has a BBQ and table setting for dining outside to make the most of the views. A welcome basket including jams, cereal, tea and coffee is provided for your first morning.
The Yarramalong Valley is on the edge of the Watagan State Forest and on a beautiful evening you can sit on the verandah looking for the wallabies, wombats, lyre birds and bush turkeys who make the most of the surrounding bush, whilst waiting for the breath-taking blanket of stars to come out.
* Watagan and Ourimbah State Forests - bush walking, mountain bike trails, convict trails
* Amazement - family fun park
* Yarramalong Store and Cafe - just 3 minutes from the cottage with scrumptious cakes and lunches
* The local Manor, now named Angel Sussurri is open for lunch and dinner. Only 3 mins from us.
* Historic St Barnabas Church - just 2 minutes away
* Springs Golf Club and Restaurant
* Wyong Milk Factory - cafes, award-winning artisan cheese producer, gourmet chocolatier, bakery, kayaking, row-boats
* Glenworth Valley - horse riding, quad bikes, canoeing
* 40 minutes to the Hunter Valley
* 40 minutes to gorgeous local beaches - Norah Head Lighthouse, Terrigal
* 25 minutes to Westfield Shopping Centre