WEEKLY BOOKING ONLY AVAILABLE CHRISTMAS - 26 Dec 2017 - 2 Jan 2018
Stunning riverfront retreat with open plan living and spectacular views of the Murray River, ideal romantic getaway.
* Located on the waterfront on the Murray River at historic Birks Harbour Marina, reflections & sunrises you’ll never forget. Home to some of Goolwa classic wooden boats.
* Relax in the creative & stylish interior of the Boathouse, surrounded by local artwork & books, maritime features and coastal ambiance.
* Experience the birdlife in peace and tranquillity on your own private deck listening to the water lapping up or just watch the boats sail past.
* Peaceful, Private, Perfect River port escape.
* Within 1 km of the shopping, cafes, restaurants, cellar door, brewery, art galleries & local market and the historic wharf of Goolwa.
* Close to golf course and Coorong Cruises available (special rates for guests).
* Easy drive to the Langhorne Creek, McLaren Vale & Currency Creek Wine regions and Hindmarsh Island and Willunga Farmers’ Market.
Tariff inclusive of a Gourmet Breakfast Basket
As seen on Ch.9 Postcards, Ch.7 Great Outdoors, Ch.7 Discover, Qantas Inflight Magazine, Australian Country Style, Australian Gourmet Traveller, Australian Traveller, SA Life Magazine and more...
Exclusive waterfront location on the river murray
Boathouse & Birks River Retreats offers a unique experience with luxury accommodation located at the River Port of Goolwa, in South Australia. Three private, self-contained luxury Retreats surrounded by majestic trees and gardens overlooking the Murray River. Situated at historic Birks Harbour marina with classic wooden boats, abundant birdlife and magnificent views, a perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy.
Experience the birdlife in peace and tranquility or just lounge on the deck watching the boats sail past. Peaceful, private, perfect river port escape. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast basket filled with regional produce and a bottle of local premium wine.
Exclusive Boathouse aromatherapy packs available to guests who book 3 or more nights.
Luxury Boutique accommodation at the River Port of Goolwa
Situated at historic Birks Harbour marina with classic wooden boats, abundant birdlife and magnificent views, a perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy. Goolwa is the last historic town on Australia’s largest river and joins the Great Southern Ocean at the mouth of the Murray River, gateway to the Coorong National Park