Perfectly located just off Bondi Road, this stylishly renovated two-bedroom apartment features spacious open plan kitchen and dinning, with a full length balcony. This designer retreat is a breezy walk down to the Bondi Beach and up to Bondi Junction. Also features lift access, sunny common gardens, a sparkling pool and is pet friendly.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A MINIMUM STAY OF 7 NIGHTS FROM 21 DEC TO 2 JAN.
- Tightly held security block opposite Bondi Public School;
- Two sunny bedrooms with built-in robes;
- Bright open kitchen living space leading out to the balcony;
- Caesarstone kitchen island that doubles up as dining table;
- Stylish bathroom with a walk in shower and separate bath;
- Second bathroom/wet room with rain shower and WC;
- Lift access, shared gardens with a pool;
- 10 visitors parking spots in the complex (first in best served basis), free unlimited street parking;
- Pet friendly.
Master Bedroom: 1 x King bed
Second Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed
Lounge: 1 x Double Sofa bed
1 x Porta cot available on request at extra cost (please bring your own cot linen)
- We accept small dogs as long as they are well behaved and house trained. Extra pet bond may apply. Please contact us for details.
Fresh quality bed linen and bath towels are provided. Bring your own beach towels.
We provide shared bathroom essentials including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body balm.
Guests can also help themselves to cooking condiments, cleaning / washing products, tea/coffee and whatever else is available at the property.
Interaction with guests
Mi casa es su casa!
We don't ever come around but can always be there in the background at your immediate beckon call, to help with anything you might need throughout your stay. Just let us know if there's anything you need! :-)
Other things to note
If you are looking to book for over a month and need a secure car space please get in touch as we might be able to organise one at an extra $100/week.
Features Short Walk To Bondi Beach Village Vibe Laid Back Small Wine Bars
Bondi Road, 2 min walk from our flat, offers a choice of great cafes, yummy restaurants, awesome massages, Bondi's most famous fruit and vege shop (Frutologist) and great bottle shop / mini market (Kemeny's). Head to The Dairy cafe for the best coffee around, Stuffed Beaver for awesome blue cheese burgers, Sefa for middle eastern cuisine, Society for delicious pizzas or Panama Cafe for a Central American experience, all within walking distance from our apartment!
There are many buses to the city and Bondi Junction leaving from Bondi Rd (see Transport NSW to plan your trip). There is a train station in Bondi Junction and taxis are easy to get from outside the apartment building as well. In addition, Sydney is serviced by Uber X which is dirt cheap (use code uberlabodeaccommodation for a discount) and also Go Get (which is a rental car company with cars all over Sydney available to book online by the hour).