OUR RATES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE - NO EXTRA ADD-ONS!
Welcome to Q-Crib - our fun and funky crib on the hill in Queenstown's premier location for visitors - mere minutes on foot into town and with jaw-dropping views over Lake Wakatipu.
We've just completed an internal re-furb with all new furniture, brand new kitchen appliances and gear, decor, bed linen and details to make you smile because isn't that what holidays are all about?
Whilst the location and view speak for themselves, this is what else is on offer...
- Spacious tri-level townhouse with three double bedrooms. Master with sitting area, en-suite, SkyTV and great views. 2nd master and kids bedroom share the main bathroom downstairs.
- Two living areas both with fabulous new furniture and decor we know you'll love. Free unlimited WiFi, SkyTV incl. sport, DVD and bluetooth speakers ensure relaxation - add to that the fireplace with all wood supplied + great electric heat and you've got the ultimate Queenstown experience.
- Kitchen, dining area and main lounge all flow to a large deck - the perfect space to relax with new outdoor furniture, BBQ and of course, that view.
- Separate media space with Nood sleeper sofas + extra TV, DVD and PS3 - awesome for groups who need separate spaces.
- Fully stocked kitchen with brand new appliances, cooking gear and crockery - we've got all the pantry basics too :-)
- Nespresso pod coffee machine with a starter pack of pods so the first thing you do on arrival is kick back with a coffee!
- Gorgeous high thread count bedlinen, quality towels and cosy throws.
- Lots of gear for little people - the practical stuff like porta-cot and highchair and the fun stuff too - games, toys, books, DVDs and art supplies. Brand new PS3 with plenty of family friendly games! (BYO games for older kids and adults - ours are very kid-friendly)!
- Full laundry incl. tub, washer and Miele dryer. Extra dryer in the carport plus a dedicated ski storage and drying cupboard.
Please note this is a tri-level home with lots of internal stairs. It is unfortunately not suitable to anyone with mobility issues. Kids are welcome and stair gates are provided but please exercise caution.
Groups are welcome - celebrations encouraged but PLEASE be mindful of your neighbours!
NO SMOKING ALLOWED - it's our only hard and fast rule so please respect it.
The balustrade has been upgraded to make it safer for little people (so they can't climb) but caution is still required.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);