Nestled at the end of the four villas, this villa is separated by a fence ensuring privacy from the other villas for those wanting a peaceful getaway - yet with close proximity to the other villas, you can still enjoy time with your friends or extended family when hiring the villas as a group.
With a queen bed in the main bedroom and 2 large single beds (convertible to king bed as required) in second bedroom you can holiday with your children or another couple. Luxury linen included.
A fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities (incl washer and dryer) ensures you have everything you need for your break. A reverse cycle air conditioner and cosy log fire for cooler evenings ensures comfort all year round.
Outdoors this villa has hot/cold beach shower, rear courtyard and compact front entertaining deck complete with gas connected BBQ.
Off street parking for 2 cars completes this villa.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday lifeset up for couples and families only 2 min walk to the Blairgowrie Village with the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and the calm Bay beach.
Enjoy sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x Large Single Beds (can be made into a King Bed for $50 extra per stay)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
- Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
- Large outside entertaining areas with dining, BBQ and Sun Lounges
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Families and mature groups only - strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
- Security bond is $500 for this property