This clean, cozy 2 br 2 bath spot outfitted with special touches like pasta tile floors and unique art is an affordable landing place for up to 4 guests to rest after a day of exploring the vibrant Yucatán capitol, Mérida. The pet-friendly private space boasts a hidden backyard complete with patio and dipping pool.
Casa Dulce unites true Mexican style with the eclectic furnishings of a Pinterest-worthy modern home and the carefully-considered amenities of a vacation retreat. The colorful pasta tile associated with the Yucatán runs through the house—but so does WiFi, to connect you with the Netflix you’ll watch on the flatscreen TV. Keep cool with A/C in living and bedrooms, if you’d like, or live like a true Yucatecan and do your BBQing, dining, and lounging exposed to the breeze. The enclosed backyard’s mature trees provide tropical shade, and the dipping pool is the perfect cool-down spot after a day exploring the city, or the Mayan ruins nearby. The tidy kitchen has everything you need to make a meal at home after a trip to the nearby markets on the home’s bicycles. Both bedrooms have en suite baths.
Near markets, food vendors, and the zoo, Mérida’s convivial Santiago neighborhood is the center of expat life in the city. You’re only a short walk from busier areas with restaurants, historic cathedrals, grand plazas, and museums. Take a stroll and discover the mansion-lined boulevard Paseo de Montejo plus Merida's main square, Plaza Grande.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
9. An additional refundable pet deposit of $300 USD will be collected at the time of booking.