Large sunlight spacious house locate in park and close to shopping center village ( 5 mins drive), wholly renovated.
Walk through the park, famous church and college, library, just in hand.
Newly renovated classic house.
Easy access to travel attractions: Dandenong Mountain Range, 1000 Memory Steps, Chocolate Factory.
High speed street(M3, M1) just straight away, quickly drive ahead to Philip Island, Mount Buller, Mount Baw Baw.
Bright open interiors and private outdoor settings create the ideal family environment in the charming single level home. Positioned amid the beautiful natural surrounds of Blind Creek and Llewellyn Park, it's also moments from shops and quality schools.
- Thoughtfully laid out to take advantage of sunny north aspect
- Generous floorplan offers choice of living and dining spaces
- Covered entertaining area opens to peaceful tree lined lawn
- Well equipped kitchen features gas cooking, overlooks garden
- Five good sized bedrooms, full bathroom with separate w/c
- Master bedroom includes walk through robe, spacious ensuite
- Solid timber floors, original fireplace.
- Side street entry to secure dual carport
- Moments to Knox Westfield( shopping center), convenient CBD access via Eastlink
There are 3 air conditioners and 3 strong fans in the house for hot summer.
And really good heating system for winter.
Here is the beds for room please see the list as reference:
Mast bedroom: 1 queen size bed
2nd room: 2 single beds
3ird room: 1 double bed
4th room: bunk bed: 1 double first level and 1 single upper.
5th room: 2 single beds
Living room: 1 queen size sofa bed.