Xin Chao / Hello
Four private rooms with bathrooms en suite.
Facility: real bed, flat-screen TV, air-conditioner, DVD, making up table, wardrobe, decorating shelve.
The kitchen space is clean and fully equipped for cooking. Guests may go to the local market nearby, buy raw & fresh materials for cooking by yourself.
- Own bedroom with own key.
- Sharing the kitchen room and living room with a free wifi/internet.
- Free parking in front of the house.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- Giving you detailed information about the casino, Golf courses, sightseeing spots, museums, historic & cultural relics, world culture heritage sites, Vietnamese ancient houses/villages as well as the public transportation to get there.
- It would be possible for host to carry and guide the Guests to visit or enjoy the local lifestyle and festivals (The price is generally open to negotiation).
- Close to the My Khe Beach, near 2 Golf Courses designed by Colin and Greg
- Nui Son Tra (called Monkey Mountain by US soldiers) lie on the north and the five Marble Mountains on the southwest of the house.
- Museum of Cham Sculpture, War Remnants Museum, Rooter Church, Cao Dai temple, Pagodas stand nearby on the opposite bank of Han river.
- My Son Holly Land (World culture heritage, 1999) is about 70km southwest; Hoi An ancient town (World culture heritage, 1999), 30km southeast of the house/city.
- Hue, the ancient capital of Viet Nam (World culture heritage, 1993) is about 100km and the National Park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang (World natural heritage, 2003), 300km north of the house/city.
- Easy transport to reach your destination: airport, railway station, sights, bus station, etc.
- Just a 20-minute walk acrossing the Song Han Bridge, the city center with all kinds of shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets, being decorated with colorful neon lights and reflected romantically in the water of the river.
- Getting There & Away: For the Golf Courses, Ba Na Hill, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Bach Ma national Park, Hue, Hoi An, My Son, etc you can get these place easily by Bus, Car, Motocycle, Xe om or Taxi.
* Fare: only from 20.000 VND to 200.000 VND for bus. However, it will be more higher expensive for taxi or private car rental.
* A car or bike rental from host would be possible if needed.