I'm the house owner.
We have lots experince about homestay since 2010. Hope you can enjoy to stay in my place.
Our house located north Burnaby very close Burnaby Mountain Park and golf course and SFU... and so on.
Walk to bus station only 900 M. Take bus 144 to Simon Fraser University only two stop or take the Bus 144 cab be Metrotown too and take bus 95N can go to downtown Vancouver, or you also can take bus 136 to skytrain station or walk to lake city way skytrain station.
Our area is a very very quiet, beautiful and safe community. We accept family and student guests only.
The check in time will be 15:00 Pm or after.
The check out time will be 11:00 Am.
About room rules and equipment usage, we will tell you in detail after you arrive. And give you the key at the same time.
The following personal items please prepare well before you coming.
1. Toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shower gel, shampoo, razor, bath towel, towel ... and other bathroom products.
2. If you want to cook by yourself, pls prepare your own pots, bowls, plates, knives, forks, spoons, chopsticks ... and other kitchen supplies. If you need us to provide meals to you, kitchen supplies are prepared by us.
3. Please prepare a pair of indoor slippers, our house does not allow wearing shoes to enter.
4. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
We also can supply the meals and flexible if you like to try some Chinese food.
Breakfast CAD 10/day
Dinner CAD 10/day
Hope you can enjoy and feel comfortable with your stay in Vancouver.
From YVR airport to my house, you can take taxi it around CAD 60~80/ time. Or you can take the skytrain it will cost around CAD5~10/time.
If u take skytrain to my place
1. From YVR to waterfront station.
2. From waterfront to commercial station.
3. From commercial to lake city way station.
When you arrive lake city way station you can call me to pick you up for free.