I provide accommodation in a cosy double bedroom which is fully furnished to offer a welcoming and friendly stay with privacy and comfort.
The room is a lovely, clean and spacious double room with a comfortable sofa bed.
It has a TV, Hifi, desk with office chair, chest of drawers and wardrobe and guests also have use of the kitchen.
The flat is in a great location just moments from vibrant Green Lanes, Harringay, and within walking distance to Finsbury Park, Crouch End and not far from Muswell Hill with Alexandra Palace which has a fantastic view over London.
It is situated on the very popular Harringay Ladder off Green Lanes in North London.
A multicultural area Harringay Green Lanes is a very dynamic and exciting neighbourhood with an impressive selection of shops and restaurant including some of the best Turkish restaurants in the capital.
The main part of Green Lanes, known as the Grand Parade, is lined with coffee shops, 24 hr local supermarkets, charity shops to rummage in and classic English pubs including The Salisbury, which is a Grade II listed pub.
Wood Green shopping area not far with Shopping Centre & 2 Cinemas as well as Finsbury Park just a few minutes walk away for those sunny days.
I have lived in this area for many years and can provide you with information and guidance during your stay in London
I maintain an organised, tidy and clean home, offering fresh bed linen and towels during your stay and appreciate tidy, respectful and polite guests, offering a welcome hosting and friendliness during your stay. This is my home, so I kindly ask that guests are considerate during their stay respecting my privacy in common areas and treat it as such.
Also available,on request,and free of charge are:
- iron/ironing board
There are very good transport links into town:
- It's about a 10-15 minutes walk (I walk about 15 mins as I am not a fast walker, most people do it faster) or 4 busstops to Manor House tube station which is in zone 2. From there you have Piccadilly Line through to the West End and all the way to Heathrow Airport
- 2 mins to the bus stop down the road from where to catch 3 bus services (No. 29 takes you all the way to Trafalgar Square and runs all night)
- Good Overground links to South East and North West London
- Tottenham Hale station not far from where to take the Stansted Express
- Short-term parking available at discretion, please enquire prior to booking
I look forward to welcoming you to my home!
Please feel free to message me with any questions