Watch the surf roll into beautiful Rainbow Bay and world famous Snapper Rocks; and enjoy this truly unique and luxurious Rainbow Bay holiday apartment.
Eden 702 is an exclusive executive apartment within a modern architectural designed building with secure electronic entry. The apartment is in a quiet and peaceful building away from the bustle of Coolangatta, ideal for people looking for a relaxing break away. It has views of Rainbow Bay, and is only a 5 minute drive from the Gold Coast airport.
With sweeping views of Rainbow Bay, Snapper Rocks, Greenmount, Surfers Paradise and the Tweed River; this modern apartment offers everything you need to experience a truly magnificent holiday experience. Located only 100 meters walk from either Rainbow Bay or Greenmount beach, with all the cafes and restaurants of Coolangatta only minutes away.
The apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 guests. Relax in your master queen bedroom with ensuite containing spa bath overlooking Rainbow Bay, his and her sinks and a separate shower. The second bedroom has 2 comfy single beds with beautiful artwork. The second shower room also contains a neat and compact laundry, complete with washing machine and clothes dryer.
The kitchen has stone bench tops with European stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, plus all cooking equipment required for self catering, including pots and pans, crockery, cooking utensils, coffee plunger, salad bowls, child-friendly plastic cups and plates, plus all types of glasses. There are tea and coffee making facilities along with a complimentary welcome pack.
There is also an ipod dock and some great holiday reading books, novels, DVDs and magazines to help relax and unwind while lazing on the comfy outdoor furniture, sipping a cool drink and listening to the birds at sunset. There is also a Weber BBQ for all the ladies or gents who want to get in the spirit of watching the sunset Queensland style.
Secure underground tandem parking for two cars with direct lift access to apartment. Visitors parking is also available.
Forget the noise and crazy place you left behind. It's time to breathe again. Eden, Rainbow Bay.
- Boutique building faces due north for delightful sunshine all year round
- Exquisitely furnished throughout
- Master bedroom has a queen size bed, TV, spa bath ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom has 2 single beds
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Linen and Towels Supplied.
- Flat screen 55' HD TV in lounge room with Foxtel channels and blu-ray player
- Alfresco dining on front private balcony with Weber BBQ
- Sun lounger on front balcony
- Fabulous sparkling swimming pool with sun loungers
- Secure basement tandem car parking for 2 cars - height restriction 2.15m
- Electronic fob entry with direct lift access to the apartment
- Pool with landscaped gardens with retained eco-friendly irrigation
Location and Attractions
- One street back from Rainbow Bay Beach
- 1 minute to Rainbow Bay cafes, fish & chips shop, liquor store & convenience store
- 5-10 minutes flat walk to Coolangatta with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stroll to Twin Towns RSL, Snapper Rocks and Greenmount SLSC
- Beautiful Tweed River and Jack Evans Boat Harbour nearby
- 6 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 35 minute drive north to Gold Coast theme parks
- 40 minute drive south to Byron Bay
No functions, weddings or parties of single girls and/or boys or schoolies.
$400 Security bond with Stayz online direct bookings.
EDEN 702 House Rules
4.1 General requirements
1. a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
2. b) Guests and visitors must comply with all terms and conditions on the Guest Registration Form that was signed upon deposit; and
3. c) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
1. a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy;
2. b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions; and
3. c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
1. a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
2. b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
1. a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
2. b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
1. a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
2. b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: One authorised car is allowed to be parked in the 501 bay area only in the basement. Visitor’s parking is located outside the garage door entry in the basement or you can use available street parking.
4.6 Garbage and recycling
1. a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas; and
2. b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Normal household rubbish can be disposed via the rubbish chute on the back balcony. NO GLASS is to be disposed of down the rubbish chute. There is a large dumpster with a yellow lid in the basement for any recycle material.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please ensure you take your swipe with you at all times.
4.8 Swimming pool
a) The swimming pool must NOT be used between the hours of 10.00pm and 7.00am.
b) No glassware is permitted in the pool area.
c) All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the pool area.
4.9 Balcony areas
a) All children must be supervised on the balcony area at all times.
b) Please do not throw any objects over the balcony.
Smoking is not permitted indoors or on the balcony.
Pets are not permitted on the property.
The gas is piped straight to the BBQ. Please ensure that the gas knob is turned off after use. Please do not flip over the side trays until the gas hotplate is cool.
4.13 Damages and breakages
Damages and breakages must be reported to the Host.
4.14 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for cleaning, keys, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
Cleaning: The property is to be left in a clean condition on departure day. Any excess cleaning that needs to be done will be charged at a rate of $75 per hour.
Keys: Please leave the keys in the 501 letterbox which is located at the entry gate at 215 Boundary Street. Please ensure you exit the garage first!!
Dishwashing: If there are dishes to be cleaned please turn on the dishwasher before you leave.
Rubbish: Please dispose of all rubbish from the apartment. Normal rubbish via the rubbish chute. Glass and recycle materials to be put in the dumpster with the yellow lid in the basement
4.15 Coming back from the beach
Please shower off any excess sand at the outside shower near the entry at 40 Eden Ave (by the pool area) before you enter the apartment. Also shake beach towels outside before you enter the apartment.
4.16 Emergency Contact
In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone Peter Ginley on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Compliance
1. a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
2. b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.