Leave your stresses behind and make this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house a home for your South Lake Tahoe Vacation.
In the warmer months, bring your boat, just a 5-10 minute cruise from the lake to your private dock in the backyard within the Tahoe Keys. Or make use of the provided 3 kayaks, 2 adult bikes, water play noodles, raft, fishing poles, kite, and croquet set. In the colder months, drive 6 miles to access Heavenly Mountain Resort, or find a natural bunny slope in the area and enjoy the sleds and saucers provided in the garage. Of course, if relaxation without recreation is your fancy, there is plenty of space curl up on the sectional couches, fluffy beds, or outdoor lounge seats.
This home has comfortable sleeping and dining space for families up to 11 with a maximum of 8 adults.
- 4 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs): queen bed, twin-over-double bunk bed, shares hall bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): double bed, shares hall bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs, master): king bed, private bathroom with open shower, Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs): king bed, TV connected to cable w/DVD player, shares hall bathroom
- 3 full bathrooms
- 2 living areas
- Waterfront on Tahoe Keys
- Private boat dock for multiple boats/watercrafts
- Game table
- Front balcony, back balcony, and back deck
- 3 kayaks, raft, kite, croquet set, sleds, saucers all for guest use
- 2 adult bikes for guest use
- Gas BBQ
- Gas fireplace
- Quick access to lake
- Fully fenced backyard
- Parking for 4: 2 in driveway, 2 in garage
- Washer/dryer in laundry room
- Tahoe Keys amenities (daily use fee for each person): year-round indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, private beach, community playground, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts
Unpack your groceries for the vacation in the kitchen with counter space all around, great for getting all hands on deck for meal prep. If you’re less inclined to cook, kick your feet up in the family room with HDTV and Yamaha receiver for movie watching, or mix up a drink at the bar with refrigerator in this area. The kids (or young at heart) will love the game table in this room as well.
The other living room in the downstairs has a gas fireplace and comfy sectional seating for those looking to rest their eyes in between adventures.
Take your meal into the dining room right off the kitchen with table and seats for 6, or BBQ a meal outdoors and enjoy the patio furniture including a table for 5. After you’re all fueled up, walk down to your private dock and soak in sunset views or hop on your boat/watercraft and cruise out to Lake Tahoe itself.
All bedrooms in the home are located upstairs. Whomever does the legwork of booking the home should reward themselves with the master suite, which has a king bed, sliding door to the outdoor balcony overlooking the water, and master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate large open shower. A recipe for relaxation after a day with the family.
The other bedrooms share the hall bathroom with bathtub and steam shower. There is another full bathroom downstairs with a walk-in shower.
You will love the location of this home, no matter what brings you to Tahoe. Located only 6 miles from the casinos, restaurants, and shopping at Stateline, 6 miles from Heavenly Mountain Resort, 16 miles from Sierra at Tahoe, 34 miles to Kirkwood, just over 6 miles to Edgewood Tahoe Golf course, and only 2 miles to grocery stores and coffee shops at The Y intersection of HWY 50, HWY 89, and Lake Tahoe Blvd. The marina is a short drive, for fueling the boat and dining at the Fresh Ketch.
Please note: this home does not have air conditioning. Pet of any kind are never allowed in the home.
SLT VHR Permit: 002783