Air conditioned studio with private entrances in a 24 hour security patrolled Eco-friendly estate. Assess to gym, swimming pools, sauna and tennis courts in Estate recreation clubs. Theme parks nearby Dreamworld is the closest.
We are close to Commonwealth Game 2018 venue - Coomera Indoor Sports Center where the venue hosting Artistic Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics and Netball final.
The studio is separated from our main house and is carefully positioned to maximize privacy for both hosts and guests when it was built. Once enter the gate, you are in your private courtyard. Step up from your court yard is covered patio and screened porch with comfy outdoor lounge. Slide open the double french door you are in your sunny bedroom. Bathroom and kitchenette are separate from your studio room but are only few steps away. They are exclusive for your private use and completely blocked off from host family.
Fresh towels , shampoo, body wash and hair dryer are provided.
A small kitchenette with small fridge /freezer, microwave, frying pan, toaster and kettle for your convenient. There is also an outdoor kitchen with BBQ hot plate and sink for your exclusive use in your court yard but no oven.
Light breakfast cereals, milk, hot chocolate mix, tea and coffee are provided, also 2 cold beers in the fridge for you on the day you check in, some snacks too. We don't restock supplies or provide other meals.
* Free WIFI.
* You will be provided a swipe key for access to Coomera Waters recreational club house.
* Please park your car on the left hand side of our drive way ( which is in front of your entrance gate ).
* Should you wish to use our washing machine, DIY ( do it yourself ). Cloth line is near your patio.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Self check in and check out is flexible.
I give my guests space but am available when needed.
We are located in an eco friendly estate - Coomera Waters, 24 hour security patrol, within the estate there is a friendly marina village with coffee shop, IGA, chemist, doctors, local tarvern and restaurant with views looking out the marina.
The tavern is very popular with local residents, meals are great and reasonably priced, their daily special ranging from $12.50. You can just walk to the marina village and mix with our local residence.
You can also take ferry/water taxi from Coomera shore boat ramp to Sanctuary Cove to explore international cuisine.... return fare is $15 per adult $5 per child.
* Major theme parks only few kilometers away - Dreamworld, White Water World, Movie World, Wet and Wild, Outback spectacular and Sea World.
* Gold Coast hinterland - Tambourine Mountain, great tourist attractions.
* 30 minutes drive to the world class golden beaches - Surfers Paradise.
* 40 minutes drive to Brisbane.
Car is essential.
From Brisbane airport to our house, your best options is to hire a car from the airport. You need a car to get around northern Gold Coast.