Pet friendly! The Great Barrier Reef Beach House is located on beachfront at beautiful Wonga Beach, just north of Port Douglas and is set in tropical gardens that also features palms and fragrant frangipanis. This artistic beach house comes alive with artistic flair and colour. With four spacious bedrooms and multiple sitting rooms, this house offers plenty of room to relax and unwind with a glass of wine. The home wraps around a large, solar heated pool with double sail cloth protection that allows sun safe day long swimming/lounging. The media room and rumpus room both have cable TV so you and the children can all be entertained without compromise. This is a light and airy home, perfect for rest and relaxation.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
- Four large bedrooms (two main bedrooms have ensuites)
- Two bathrooms, plus additional toilet and outdoor hot and cold shower
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Large solar heated saltwater swimming pool with shade sail (pool is located central to the house)
- Four bedrooms and media room room air conditioned. Numerous fans offer cross flow ventilation.
- Spacious lounge & dining
- TV, CD & DVD player and FoxTel in both the Media Room and the Rumpus Room
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Games & books
- Port a cot
- Private parking
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for booking of 8 nights or more
- Pet friendly
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Great Barrier Reef Beach House. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
In the privacy of your own retreat immerse yourself in a massage, facial and pampering for the hands and feet. A grounding, soothing and replenishing treatment that will bring relief to your entire being. 90 mins – $185.00.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
On absolute beachfront at uncrowded & unspoilt Wonga Beach. This retreat is the ultimate destination for a peaceful getaway. This is the place to unwind, relax and forget your cares. The Far North enjoys year round warm temperatures and is laid back yet sophisticated. For day trips, you are ideally located between the Daintree Rainforest and cosmopolitan Port Douglas and you are only 20 minutes from Mossman Gorge and 20 minutes drive from the Daintree Ferry. There is easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and this property is 1.5 hours from Cairns International Airport.