I live in a nice Residential Complex building with doormen and high Security in and out.
The Bedroom is private and furnished with a desk and a double sized bed.
*I’m 2 blocks away to a nearest metro stop with many buses and trains to everywhere.
*I’m 3 stops to 53rd St. Lexington Ave. on the E line. ( Midtown Manhattan).
*Location is very good to Midtown and it’s only 12 mins. ride.
*Also Im near LGA ( 15 mins. by bus)
* Neighborhood is very SAFE and very quiet even late at night.
* 24/7 New York Metro system.
* Many shops nearby, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, 24/7 food markets, and more...
* There a laundry Room in the basement for self service.
* Also We have a Laundry service (wash and fold ) add fees.
* I have another accommodation available:
* A FURNISHED SPACE in the Living area with a single bed, a high chest with a lamp, and a night stand. (Open space)
* A SHARED ROOM, there is a bedroom with with two separated beds, it’s a twin sized bed.
* it’s very good for a Traveler or Professional who travel lite, solo and does not need much privacy.