Very spacious modern room with an exterior window and a lot of light. It has a private bathroom. It comes equipped with a double bed, desk, chair, nightstand and a big wardrobe with a lot of storage space. The bed sheets are not included. Every room has a door lock. The size of the room is 10.84 m² + private bathroom.
Beautiful apartment completely renovated, with a modern design and a very international atmosphere. It has 12 rooms, 3 shared bathrooms and 2 rooms with private bathroom. Ideal for sharing with students and young people who come to work in Madrid. The flat has a cozy living room that is fully furnished and where you can relax watching TV, and also has WIFI so you can work. The kitchen, with open design and enough storage space, is fully equipped with:
- 4 Refrigerators
- 2 Microwaves
- Oven and kitchen
- Separate closet with 2 washing machines
The apartment is located in the famous neighborhood of Malasaña which is now one of the most trendy neighborhoods in Madrid with a similar appearance to London and which welcomes many young people from all over the world who want to live in this special part of Madrid where you can get both sides of the Spanish lifestyle.
In the neighborhood, you can find trendy clothes and a variety of funky shops or the big fashionable shops of Calle Fuencarral.
- Take a photo in Kilometer zero in Puerta del Sol
- Get to Plaza Mayor and eat a snack of squid
- Go shopping in Calle Fuencarral
- Enjoy the musicals and theaters of Gran Vía
- Walk through the famous neighborhood of Malasaña, the most vintage neighborhood in the city.
The area is well served by public transport by having three metro stations that connect you several lines of the metro network:
- Metro San Bernardo– line 2 y 4
- Metro Argüelles – line 3,4 y6
- Metro Bilbao - Line 1 y 4
- Numerous bus stops