Two bedroom lakefront cottage, with sunroom. Lakeside firepit to sit beside and watch the sunset.
One bedroom with double bed, the other with bunk bed (single over double).
Private boat launch, with dock and beach, with use of kayaks, canoe, and paddleboat. (Shared with 2 other rental cottages).
35 minutes from Huntsville for the shopping, dining and culture enthusiasts.
8 minutes from Burk's Falls shopping; Tim Hortons, LCBO, groceries, and banking.
Enjoy the fine Italian creations from the famous Danny's Justa Pasta restaurant located 10 minutes away, featured on CityTVHORN LAKE QUICK FACTS
- Horn Lake is located north of Burk's Falls on the west side of Hwy. 11 in Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 40' Long. 79° 30'
- the lake has an irregular shoreline offering a number of bays some of which offer shallow weedy cover while others are deeper and have quick dropoffs at the points
- the perimeter of the lake is 22 km (13.8 miles)
- while the lake reaches depths of 114', the average depth is 38'
- there are a number of inflowing streams. Water exits the lake on the north side via Sollman Creek
- a public boat launch is located at the end of South Horn Lake Road
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake trout whitefish and perch
- Horn Lake is located in Fisheries Management Zone 15Backup generator (automatic)