Joie de vivre is about living life to its fullest - 'joy of living'.
Why not take some time to recapture your joie de vivre - enjoy simple joys in life and rejuvenate your spirit and soul.
Escape to paradise on the water canals of Bouvard Island. Swim, surf, boat, crab, fish, kayak - all from your doorstep. You can tie your boat to the 7 metre jetty at your back door. You'll feel like you're in the Mediterranean, just 10 minutes from Mandurah and an hour from Perth.
Joie de Vivre is a two-storey house at the end of a quiet little cul-de-sac on prestigious Bouvard Island, Port Bouvard. Joie is NOT a townhouse. Situated on a corner block, this touch of paradise has 270 degree water views from the master bedroom and living areas.
The house and surrounds are best suited to an adult getaway - minimum 2 night stay, or family and friends sleeping 6 adults, or up to 8 - sofa bed.
Upstairs accommodation consists of 3 king-size bedrooms all with deluxe king-size beds, a superb spa-ensuite next to main bedroom, and a semi-ensuite bathroom between other bedrooms. There is also a sitting room (sofa-bed) with access to the balcony and spectacular views across the canals.
Downstairs features a dream kitchen with quality European appliances, an open plan dining and living area opening to the alfresco areas with direct access to the magnificent canals. The outdoor meals area has a natural gas Weber Q BBQ, patio blinds, and travertine dining setting to enjoy those long, casual meals beside the pristine waters.
The home has stylish and sophisticated yet comfortable furnishings, reverse cycle air-conditioning, contemporary gas-log fire, quality fittings throughout and the magnificent location.
Enjoy a short getaway (minimum 2 night stay) or a longer escape with a 20 per cent discount for 7 nights or more at the perfect place to inspire and rejuvenate your joie de vivre.
Please note: to ensure Joie de Vivre is presented to the highest possible standard, we require at least 72 hours (3 days) advance notice for any bookings.
Luxurious furnishings, tasteful decor and Tasmanian oak flooring feature throughout the home.
- Master bedroom with king size bedroom suite, walk in robe, and a cute Juliet balcony
- Ensuite with double vanities, spa bath overlooking the water down to the village beach
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have king size beds (which split to extra long single beds if desired)
- Semi-ensuite with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Sitting room with a 2 seater lounge/queen-size sofa bed
- Spacious balcony overlooking the water accessible from sitting room and master bedroom
- 1000 thread count bed linen, quilted mattress toppers and fluffy Egyptian cotton towels are provided for your convenience
- Inspiring voluminous entry with Tasmanian Oak timber floors
- Chef kitchen with stainless steel European appliances including dishwasher, microwave, gas stove and oven, side-by-side fridge freezer with filtered water and ice machine, coffee-pod machine, and a range of quality cooking utensils and appliances
- Dining area with marri dining suite and sideboard
- Living room with leather lounge suite and tub chairs
- 50 inch plasma television
- Contemporary gas log fireplace
- Surround sound speaker system with iPod dock
- DVD/Bluray player
- Third bathroom with toilet
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Cedar timber doors that open to adjoining wonderful outdoor living and entertainment areas
- Two alfresco areas overlooking the water - choose between refined travertine table dining under cedar-lined ceiling or casual colourful La Majolica tiled table under pergola entwined with grape-vines
- Weber Q BBQ
- Outdoor blinds to eliminate any windy days
- Complimentary kayaks (3) and a Standup Paddle-board (SUP)
- Heavy duty gas crab-cooker
- Remote controlled gate and double garage
- 7 metre jetty
- Access to community herb and vegetable garden