This studio apartment of about 28m2 opens onto a small entrance hall with a shoe rack; from here you enter the day area, featuring a sofa bed for 2 people, a TV corner and a bookcase; the small kitchenette is fully-fitted and also comes with a microwave and a table for 2 people with matching chairs.
The apartment offers ample storage space for all your clothes and personal belongings (a small closet and a clothes hanger).
The bathroom has a shower stall.
The flat is fitted with marble flooring throughout.
The area surrounding the apartment is well served by public transports and efficiently connected to the main points of interest. You are only moments from 4 subway stations, namely Sondrio (yellow line - MM3), Central Station (yellow line - MM3/green line - MM2), Caiazzo (green line - MM2) and Loreto (green line - MM2/red line - MM1).
Within 250 meters you find tramway lines 5 and 10 and bus lines 42, 43, 81, 87, 90, 91 e 92.
The area around Via Sammartini stands apart for being served by 4 metro stations, which means you’ll be moments from Milan city center and the main points of interest. Thanks to the privileged position, you can easily reach either on foot or by public transports:
- Porta Garibaldi district, recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), a complex consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants;
- Corso Como, the heart of nightlife in Milan, near the station Garibaldi/Porta Nuova;
- Sempione Park, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon, and Castello Sforzesco, one of the biggest castles in Europe and a symbol of Milan;
- The Brera district, excellent mix of history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighborhood;
- The Fashion District (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via Della Spiga, and Corso Venezia) with a concentration of the jewelry, boutiques, and design showrooms;
- Duomo, a symbol of the city, and Piazza Della Scala, the seat of the Scala theatre;
- Milano Triennale considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production, which houses permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Within walking distance, you can reach the central station, with a hall including about 100 shops.
Near the apartment, there are numerous restaurants, bars, and clubs. We recommend:
- ‘Da Salvatore Trattoria Siciliana’, offering the real Sicilian tradition;
- ‘Pizzeria Spontini’, for the authentic Italian pizza;
- ‘Bistrot Centrale’, cozy Bistrot combining restaurant, takeaway point for quick breakfasts, and cafeteria;
- ‘Panino Giusto’ (at Central Station), specialized in high-quality, fresh sandwiches;
- ‘Terrazza Gallia’, an elegant and sophisticated restaurant located on the top floor of the super-luxury Excelsior Gallia Hotel.
If you wish to discover the nightlife of Milan, noteworthy is also the proximity to several clubs, such as the Tunnel Club, an underground nightclub that offers DJ-sets and electronic music concerts in a former railway warehouse.
Services in the area:
- Carrefour Express Supermarket (a 450 meters, in via Edolo);
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio (a 850 meters, in via Filzi);
- Caiazzo pharmacy (a 800 meters, in piazza Caiazzo).
The nearest parking is Garage GAM, located in via Copernico, 28
*Please note that the guests are requested to pay a tourist city tax: 2€ per person per night, for up to 14 nights (maximum of 28€ per night).