AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN JANUARY 26TH.
I'm a friendly, gay, professional man. I am also a non-smoker, non-drinker, and drug-free. I am VERY clean! I enjoy life and love to have fun. I just don't drink, and I don't care if you do. I am, however, looking for a drug-free, non-smoking male who is RESPONSIBLE and RELIABLE to share a fantastic condo!
This is a fully renovated, two - bedrooms, one full bathroom condo (roommate floor plan) located in the historic Massellton in Midtown at 198 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE (3 blocks from the Fabulous Fox Theatre).
- Community Level - Makes for an EASY move-in!
- Hard Wood floors throughout
- High 9' Ceilings with Crown Molding throughout
- Private and covered, Spanish tiled front porch with a gorgeous courtyard view
- Private and covered back porch with gas grill and plants - perfect for morning coffee or evening cocktails
- Well maintained, gated courtyard community with secured-access grounds and building
- Central Heat and Air (plus 3 ceiling fans)
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Full, Modern Kitchen - garbage disposal, dishwasher, granite countertops, white cabinets, and tile floor
- Lots of Natural Light
- Washer inside the condo
The condo is fully furnished, with the exception of your bedroom, which is great for someone who doesn't have much stuff
However, I can definitely make space for your things.
If you don't want the bedroom furnished, we can remove the furniture.
- Near Piedmont Park
- Within walking distance to Midtown restaurants and bars, The Fabulous Fox Theatre, Publix, Walgreens, and the Post Office
- Just blocks from the North Avenue MARTA station
- Convenient to Downtown Atlanta, Atlantic Station, Emory Midtown Hospital, Georgia Tech and Georgia State Universities
- Easy access to I-75/85 and GA 400
Rent, Deposit, and Lease Term:
Water & Sewer - INCLUDED
Garbage - INCLUDED
Recycling - INCLUDED
Satellite - INCLUDED
High Speed Internet - INCLUDED
We pay electricity separately and split the cost of that. We also split the cost of household supplies each month(e.g., water filters, air filters, light bulbs, cleaners, etc.).
The refundable deposit is $875, and I will require both criminal and credit background checks.
You must also be able to provide proof of employment.
THIS LEASE IS FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS.
Sorry. No Pets!!
City Garbage Pickup Included
City Recycling Included
Garbage included in rent
High 9' Ceilings with Crown Molding Throughout
Internet included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Sat TV included in rent
Security Code Entry into the Each Building
Security Code Entry onto the Property
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent