This is not your average holiday house.
Think art gallery meets industrial warehouse meets Scandinavian beach retreat and you’re getting somewhere near…
Add to that sweeping ocean vistas, an exclusive setting within 5 beachfront acres and direct access to the white sands and rolling breakers of Four Mile Creek beach, and you’re getting closer still…
Now throw in three plush king-size bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, an array of living, lounging and reading spaces, two kitchens and outdoor decks, courtyards and dining spaces aplenty, and you’ve got some idea of the experience of staying at Malibu on the Beach.
But until you’ve stayed… well, some experiences defy description, and must simply be lived. And here on Tasmania’s east coast, your holiday house awaits.
Malibu on the Beach is a purpose-built, self-contained holiday house situated on the white sands of Four Mile Creek beach, a breathtaking 1.6km stretch of ocean surf beach centrally located along the Great Eastern Drive between the Bay of Fires and the Freycinet Peninsula on the east coast of Tasmania.
Make Malibu on the Beach your base on the east coast of Tasmania for day trips to Coles Bay, Wineglass Bay, Freycinet and Douglas Apsley national parks, Binnalong Bay and the Bay of Fires, not to mention nearby east coast wineries such as Devil's Corner, Freycinet Vineyards or Springvale Wines, or simply retreat from the world and relax in your exclusive beachfront holiday accommodation.
Malibu on the Beach sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 king-sized bedrooms, each with large private en-suite.
The property is also located within driving distance from Launceston and Hobart airports - approximately 1.5 hours from Launceston airport, or a little over 2 hours from Hobart airport by car.
/// A C C O M M O D A T I O N & A M E N I T I E S ///
Malibu on the Beach is your private, self-contained coastal weekender, with on-site parking within the securely fenced grounds and private access to sandy Four Mile Creek ocean beach.
High quality linen is provided, including towels and beach towels, and all beds are made.
This beachside residence takes full advantage of panoramic ocean vistas and exclusive beachfront location, with stunning views from practically every window.
The house comprises two linked pavilions, the BEACH WING and the COURTYARD WING.
The BEACH WING is the main, largest section of the house, perfect for couples, comprising -
* Sumptuous master bedroom apartment: Plush King Koil king-sized bed with electric blanket, television (Blu-ray and free to air stations), large private deck with direct beach access, walk-in-robe
* Master en-suite including: Freestanding stone bath, separate shower, double-sink vanity & laundry facilities (front-load washer and dryer)
* Central, open plan living zone: Oversize dining table, television (Free to air stations), generous lounge area with 2- and 3-seater sofas, wood heater
* Industrial-styled kitchen with: Concrete bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cook top, double and single electric ovens
* Spacious yet cozy reading room with: Wood heater, television (Blu-ray and free to air stations), DVD & reading library for your use during your stay
* Each living zone is complete with bi-fold doors to access sundecks, courtyards and the beach.
The COURTYARD WING contains additional living and sleeping zones for group bookings, and comprises -
* TWO king-sized bedroom apartments: Plush King Koil king-sized beds with electric blankets, sofas, televisions (one with Blu-ray player, other with free to air stations), private en-suites (one with freestanding stone bath, both with separate showers), walk-in-robes, access to central courtyard and beach
* Well-equipped industrial-styled kitchen: Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double stove with gas cook-top, full-sized fridge, laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
* Open plan dining and recreation area with wood heater.
Within the sweeping curves of the Beach Wing and Courtyard Wing is the private, central courtyard complete with gas barbecue, outdoor setting, ocean views and beach access.
ACCOMMODATING YOUNG CHILDREN
Malibu on the Beach is ideally suited to adult stays, however children are always welcome. Guests staying with infants may request use of a cot with linen and high chair at no extra charge. Please note, however, that infants and young children are included in the guest count and the same booking fees apply as for other additional guests.
Malibu on the Beach has been designed with the environment in mind, incorporating a state of the art green roof and Envirocycle waste management technology. In addition, the property utitlses fresh water collected in rainwater tanks onsite.
/// O P T I O N S ///
Whichever option you choose, you will be the only occupant of the property during your stay at Malibu on the Beach. Enjoy exclusive use of the external areas of the property, along with the combination of internal areas you choose from the following options:
1 Bedroom: (BEACH WING RETREAT)
Bookings for up to 2 guests enjoy full access to the Beach Wing and central courtyard, including the spacious king-sized master bedroom with generous en-suite bathroom (complete with stone bath and separate shower) and walk-in-robe. An additional bedroom may be purchased as required if guests prefer separate bedrooms.
2 Bedrooms: (BEACH WING + 1 BEDROOM in COURTYARD WING)
3-4 guests are provided with 2 king-sized bedrooms (each with en-suite) as standard. An additional bedroom may be purchased as required.
3 Bedrooms: (BEACH WING & ENTIRE COURTYARD WING)
Accommodates 5-6 guests in 3 king-size bedrooms, each with generous en-suite bathrooms and walk-in-robes. Take advantage of full access to both wings of the property, joined by an internal hallway.
/// R A T E S ///
IMPORTANT: The standard rate shown on this site is indicative only - the price applicable to your stay is based upon the number of bedrooms required.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on the number of guests and your individual needs, either one, two or three bedrooms will be made available during your stay (see //OPTIONS// section above). Additional bedrooms may be purchased as a booking extra.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Please feel free to contact us about your individual requirements and to discuss pricing options.
^ Peak Season is from 18 December through to 31 January, and Easter period (Thursday to Monday inclusive)