'Bear Hug Lodge' offers 8 lucky travelers a rustic mountaintop retreat, featuring 3 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and stunning long range views of the city and surrounding Smoky Mountains. Enjoy the plush lodge lifestyle with a private 6-person hot tub, cozy wood-burning fireplace and easy access to Ober Gatlinburg Resort attractions. In the summer, sip sweet tea from the rocking chairs on the front porch or relax with a snow day inside playing the 60-game Pac-Man arcade in the game room!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
There's no better destination for your Smokey Mountain escape than 'Bear Hug Lodge', a four-season retreat offering 2,460 square feet of rustic living space spread across 3 stories. Perched on top of the highest mountain in town, you'll enjoy unrivaled mountain and city views from the private covered porch.
Sure to become your favorite spot to unwind, this porch is furnished with charming rocking chairs, a gas grill (propane provided) and a 6-person hot tub. Soothe your sore muscles after a long day skiing on the mountain, or simply sit back and soak up the majestic views while dinner sizzles on the grill.
When the weather isn't cooperating, cozy up around the wood-burning fireplace as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room - one of 6 in the cabin! Everyone will find entertainment while staying at 'Bear Hug Lodge', with an array of electronics including 5 VCR’s, 5 DVD players, a stereo system with CD player and free wifi. If that's not enough, head up to the loft game room where you'll find a pool table, card table and 60-game Pac-Man arcade!
The main level is highlighted by an open-concept layout, seamlessly encompassing the living, kitchen, and dining spaces. Whip up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen before enjoying it at the 6-person dining table.
During your stay, enjoy access to the community amenities including a seasonal pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day), a clubhouse with fitness center and game room, playground, tennis courts and more!
'Bear Hug Lodge' offers a desirable location within minutes of Smokey Mountain attractions! Instead of simply enjoying the panoramic city views, head into downtown Gatlinburg for delicious restaurants, moonshine distilleries, fun attractions and entertainment.
During your stay, you'll be only minutes from Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area, which offers fantastic skiing in winter, a ski mountain coaster, aerial tramway, and various other family-friendly attractions!
In the summer months, Gatlinburg turns into a hiking and mountain biking paradise with remarkable scenery you're sure to love - only minutes away in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Find some peace of mind in the old-growth forests, marveling at scenic waterfalls and backcountry wildlife as you explore miles of trails.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private 6-person hot tub, long range views of the city and surrounding Smokey Mountains, access to community amenities including a seasonal pool(available from Memorial Day to Labor Day), clubhouse with fitness center and game room, playgroun and, tennis courts; gas grill (propane provided), central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 person indoor whirlpool tub, washer and dryer, and more!
- Entertainment abounds at 'Bear Hug Lodge' with 6 cable TV’s, 5 VCR’s, 5 DVD players, stereo system with CD player, a game room with 60-game Pac-Man arcade, pool table, and card table
- Unbeatable location 3,000 feet up Ski Mountain, only minutes from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area, Dollywood, and downtown. Easy access to hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, amusement parks, shopping, dining and so much more.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in