** Please note that the guest contact lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present in shared common areas **
Experience everything Minneapolis has to offer while staying at this newly remodeled 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house with all of the amenities of home! Up to 8 guests will enjoy effortless access to Central Downtown's attractions like the U.S. Bank Stadium and Guthrie Theatre. Plus, easily walk to superb restaurants, bars and parks like Boom Island.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Lofted Full Bed
When you're not sightseeing, relax and recuperate in this updated triplex-style house! Amenities including wireless internet access, laundry machines, and a fully equipped kitchen can be found inside.
When you prefer to dine at home, utilize the modern appliances and ample counterspace to create some of your culinary favorites. Savor your tasty creations at the bar or if weather permits, feast al fresco in the furnished backyard.
In the afternoon and evening, take a leisurely stroll through local parks, St. Anthony or Logan Park, and grab a refreshing beverage from The Moose on Monroe - both located just a 5-minute walk away.
Afterward, watch shows on the flat-screen TV or read a new novel in the cozy downstairs living area. Transition into a peaceful night with a shower in the full bathroom stocked with fresh towels before crawling into the first bedroom's queen-sized bed. Additional guests will sleep soundly in one of the 2 other bedrooms furnished with a lofted full bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Make Minneapolis your own when staying at this conveniently located rental property! You'll love the ease of sightseeing in this Midwest city with its eye-popping sculptures, breweries galore, and endless entertainment options.
Visit the Minneapolis Institute of Art, take a tour of the Minneapolis Brewery, and relish drinks, dinner and a show at the impressive Guthrie Theater. Nearby, dine out at numerous mouthwatering restaurants like Spoon and Stable or The Freehouse- both just 7 minutes away!
During your trip, check out the skyway system, an interlinked connection of enclosed pedestrian footbridges that range over 80-city blocks, allowing you to eat, drink, shop, and more without ever stepping a foot out into the cold weather.
See beautiful architecture at popular buildings like Basilica of St. Mary, Lake Harriet Band Shell, and Minneapolis City Hall. Make sure to treat yourself to a day of shopping at Mall of America, located just 25 minutes south of the property!
Even enjoy a number of outdoor activities in and around Minneapolis! During the colder months, ski, snowmobile, and ice fish. Come summer, hike, golf, and swim in one of many lakes close to the home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished outdoor area, laundry machines, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, fresh towels, air conditioning, 3 parking spots in an open lot, and so much more
- Prime Minneapolis location- Enjoy easy access to all of Central Downtown's major attractions including the Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis Institute of Art, U.S. Bank Stadium, and so much more- all located within 10 minutes of the property. Plus, you're within walking distance of superb restaurants, bars, and scenic parks!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the guest contact lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present in shared common areas
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in