Escape to this charming apartment in Colonial Beach Virginia near the banks of the Potomac River. This 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment sleeps 2 yet accommodates 4, making it perfect for couples, individuals or small families. Walk, jog, bike or ride a golf cart to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, and other local attractions!
** Please note that the upstairs unit is currently reserved for private use by family and friends, and may be in use periodically during your stay **
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Cots
This relaxing lower-level unit features an open floor plan and charming nautical decor. Situated away from the noise of the main roads, this peaceful rental is an ideal fit for writers and artists or couples and friends seeking a serene home-away-from-home.
The kitchen comes well-equipped so you can cook for 2-4 with ease. Serve a spread on the large island counter that can seat 4, or set the adjacent pub table for 4.
For a breath of fresh air, step outside to the patio and take a seat at the outdoor dining table. The covered space is the perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors no matter the season. You can even see a view of the river!
Feel free to take the 2 provided adult bicycles out for a ride, or enjoy the provided outdoor games in the large fenced yard including badminton and horse shoes. You can even pack up the beach chairs and umbrella and head straight for the beach.
This property can sleep 2 guests in beds, and 2 additional guests can sleep on the 2 twin cots.
Enjoy quiet walks along the river, or hop in the car, ride the bikes or rent a golf cart and head downtown. If you're feeling up to it you can even walk, as the public beach, shops, restaurants and a casino are just under 1 mile away.
Colonial Beach has the second largest beach in Virginia. If you're looking for a day trip, you can spend the day at the beach, visit nearby wineries, berry farms or historic landmarks, including the birth places of American presidents!
You won't want to miss the oysters, fresh seafood and local fare at Denson's Grocery and R&B Oyster Bar, or the tropical drinks at Dockside restaurant and Tiki Bar.
If you're looking for a day trip, Washington D.C is roughly 66 miles away, and Richmond, Virginia is 72 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, covered patio, outdoor dining set, river views, shared washer and dryer, 2 adult bicycles, beach chairs, beach umbrella, outdoor games, a large fenced yard, 2 single cots, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Wonderful Colonial Beach location just 10 minutes from the downtown area and beach! Washington D.C is roughly 66 miles away, and Richmond, Virginia is about 72 miles away
- This property can sleep 2 guests on the bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 guests with use of the 2 twin cots
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the upstairs unit is currently reserved for private use by family and friends, and may be in use periodically during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in