Adopt a sunny Southern California lifestyle while staying at this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental house in Dana Point. Suitable for up to 6 guests, this home is a short walk from the cafes at the wharf and Doheny State Beach. Cruise 15 minutes up the coast to sightsee in Laguna Beach or dine by Shaw's Cove. Explore a different coastal scene in San Clemente with a visit to the San Juan Capistrano Mission and seasonal Sawdust Art Festival, or opt for a trip to Disneyland just 40 minutes away.
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Den: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Nestled in a quiet Dana Point neighborhood, this home is the perfect retreat for all of your Orange County pursuits. Beach days will be effortless when you walk to Doheny Beach Park just 10 minutes away!
When you're ready to unwind inside, you'll have 2,700 square feet of living space for everyone to spread out in. Grab a seat on the sectional couch in front of the flat-screen TV and fireplace.
Head back upstairs to prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops that echo patterns found in the sand. Serve meals at the dining table or at the chic breakfast bar.
Take in the crisp ocean air from one of the 2 balconies. Peek through the trees to see the moonlight glimmering on the ocean for a quintessential California scene.
Rest up for the next day's adventure in one of the 4 spacious bedrooms - each with at least 1 queen bed. The downstairs den even offers 1 queen bed and 1 sleeper sofa to accommodate up to 4 travelers.
Known for its perfect weather, Orange County is the ideal destination for anyone looking for endless fun in the sun. Walk to the beach, rent a paddle board at the Dana Point Harbor, or book a tour on the Catalina Express to visit one of the off-shore islands.
Change up the beach scene when you cruise 15 minutes north to Laguna Beach. Dine with stunning coastal views, shop the high-end retailers or attend the seasonal Sawdust Art Festival to discover your next in-home statement piece!
If Disneyland is on the agenda, you'll be a 40-minute drive away from the magical gates! Share a thrill on the rides at the main park or Disney's California Adventure before a visit to the Lego Store in Downtown Disney.
Learn about the Golden State's history with a trip to San Juan Capistrano Mission just 10 minutes away. Admire the Spanish architecture from anywhere on the property before an afternoon trip to the heart of San Clemente. While you're there, enjoy a walk on the pier and front row sunset seat.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, 2 balconies, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, fireplace, gas grill, 1 adult bicycle, 4-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Prime Dana Point location within walking distance to the wharf, Doheny State Beach, shops, restaurants, and marinas. Just 15 minutes from Laguna Beach and San Clemente, 40 minutes from Disneyland, and other Southern California attractions
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $79 per stay fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests with $50 per guest extra person fee over 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- DANA POINT SHORT TERM RENTAL PERMIT NUMBER: 16-0512