Leave your worries behind as you relax and recharge at 'Mudge Ranch Retreat,' a 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 14 in Coarsegold! Sitting on 1.8 acres of land, this sweet spot will feel like your very own rural resort, where plenty of lovely outdoor space frames a lavish and newly-renovated interior. Spend your days swimming at Bass Lake and exploring Yosemite - all while knowing a wood-burning stove, five-star game room, and enormous patio deck all await you back at home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bass Lake Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Yosemite Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Office): Queen Bed, Rollaway Twin | Loft: Twin-over-Full, 2 Twin Beds
You'll fall in love with ‘Mudge Ranch Retreat’ the moment you step inside the 3,500-square-foot interior. This home was built without boundaries - where antique decor perfectly coincides with modern amenities. Find your favorite spot, whether it's by the wood-burning stove, in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV, or playing at the Dynamo air hockey table in the game room!
When the weather's just right, head outside for an afternoon spent in the California sunshine. Let the kiddos venture out to explore nearly 2 acres of private land, while you stay back to enjoy a game of horseshoes with friends, or take on the role of referee from the patio seating nearby.
Refuel your little adventurers with a hearty meal made right at home. Whip up some side dishes and snacks in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, while the self-proclaimed “Grill-masters” head outside to fire up an entree on the Weber 6-burner gas grill. When all is prepared and ready, enjoy dining-in with the family at the beautiful handmade 14-person redwood dining table.
Treat friends to a grand finale on the enormous deck, where a bottle of California red pairs perfectly with the vibrant hues of the Sierra National Forest sunset. Enjoy a relaxing night outside, while the rambunctious kiddos stay inside to play games late into the evening hours on the XBox in the loft.
Beat the California heat with a trip to Bass Lake, just 17 minutes away! Rent a boat from Millers Resort to cruise across the clear waters, surrounded by the scenic Sierra National Forest. Try your skills at water skiing and tubing, or even rent a Kayak, Stand up Paddleboard, or Jet Skiing! Grab a world famous “Forks Burger” at the Forks Resort for lunch or round out the day with dinner and drinks on the deck at Ducey's on the Lake!
You'll find an entrance to the world-renowned Yosemite Valley only 20 miles from 'Mudge Ranch Retreat!' Start your morning with a five-star brunch at the Ahwahnee Hotel before diving into all the best of the park, where you'll find sites like Glacier Point, El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and more!
When the weather grows cold, spend the day in the snow! Sled down the bunny hills of Fish Camp Snow Park found 18 miles away, or take your trip to the next level and ski the slopes of Badger Pass, just 40 minutes further.
You'll find plenty to do for the not-so-outdoorsy folk too. Go antique shopping through Oakhurst, sip on some beers at South Gate Brewing, explore the Madera Wine Trail, or test your luck on the slots at Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with gourmet stainless steel appliances, additional fridge and freezer, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs with BluRay, an XBox with games, professional air hockey table, Yoga equipment, jetted tub, dart board, wood-burning stove, in-unit laundry machines, private deck with heater, horseshoe pits, ample outdoor parking including RV and boat parking, and much more!
- Beautiful Sierra Forest location - Sitting on nearly 2 acres of private land, with Bass Lake, Fish Camp, and Yosemite National Park within easy driving distance!
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50 people maximum
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Available at the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed, but please no keg parties
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (1 pet maximum)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in