A peaceful Floridian retreat awaits at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 8. Situated in a quiet Spring Hill neighborhood, this home offers an ideal space for small gatherings and sits just 5 minutes away from the Coastal Landing Shopping Center. Kayak through emerald waters in the hope of seeing a manatee in Weeki Wachee Springs State Park just 10 minutes west, or try out the beach scene when you drive 25 minutes to reach the white sandy shoreline at Hernando Beach!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
With 2,000 square feet featured at this Spring Hill home, there's plenty of room for everyone in the group to spread out comfortably. Have a seat on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV to search for a new series to watch.
The designated chef will be able to cook with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. If it's a family barbecue, see who can grill up a tangy entree using the gas grill just beyond the enclosed patio.
A formal dining room with a glass-topped table awaits to host good conversation over a hot meal. The smaller breakfast nook offers a more intimate setting for 4.
Three of the 4 bedrooms provide queen-sized beds, while the final bedroom offers 2 twin beds - perfect for youngsters in the group. Each bedroom is also equipped with a TV so you can watch your favorite shows from under the covers.
Morning routines will be a breeze since this home features 3 full bathrooms. The master en-suite bathroom even features a built-in garden tub and a walk-in shower.
Known for its peaceful ambiance, Spring Hill is a cozy neighborhood in central west Florida surrounded by do-as-you-please activities. Start mornings off right with a stroll in one of the nearby parks.
Put on your outdoor adventurer hat and visit Weeki Wachee Springs State Park just 10 minutes west. Rent a kayak to take out onto the tranquil canals as you explore the lush terrain Florida offers.
Beach-goers will want to pack a picnic to take to nearby Pine Island Beach. Even sports fisherman will have the opportunity to enjoy the area attractions when they book a tour using Bulldog Fish Charters.
If you're in the mood to shop, check out the variety of stores at the Coastal Landing Shopping Center less than 2 miles away. Sport your new beach attire with a day-trip to Clearwater and the Tampa area, just a 1-hour drive south.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished patio, gas grill, 5 TVs (3 are flat-screen cable Smart TVs), free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car garage parking, 6-car driveway parking, and more
- Peaceful Spring Hill location close to family-friendly parks, 5 minutes from Coastal Landing Shopping Center, 10-minute drive to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, 25-minute drive to Hernando Beach and other attractions
- Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607 (~47 miles from this property)
On-Site Event Information:
- This home is suitable for small daytime events such as family barbecues/reunions
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 20
- Event parking: Street parking is based on a first-come, first-serve basis
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in