Nestled high in the rolling hills of the Smoky Mountains, 'Above and Beyond' offers breathtaking views from 2 balconies, a private outdoor hot tub and high-tech amenities. With sleeping accommodations for up to 8 adults and 2 children, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin boasts a careful blend of rustic elegance and contemporary mountain decor. From this secluded country cabin, you'll still have easy access to scenic hiking trails, amusement parks, shopping, dining and so much more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Futons | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Set on 1,300 acres in a private gated community, this cabin offers 1,500 square feet of well-appointed living space. After driving approximately 2 miles up a scenic, winding road, you'll find this cabin perched on top of a hill amid towering trees.
With 2 spacious decks extending off of each accessible level, this cabin guarantees spectacular mountain views while soaking in the hot tub or sipping morning coffee.
Charming wood siding and sleek hardwood floors are complimented by natural light flooding the interior space. A floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace serves as a cozy centerpiece, while the mounted 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV invites family movie night.
Tap into your creative side in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a large dining table. For sizzling streaks, utilize the gas barbecue grill outside. After dinner, head up to the loft where you'll find a pool table and flat-screen cable TV.
The main level master bedroom features a king-sized log bed, flat-screen cable TV, and a full bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower and brand new Jacuzzi tub. The upstairs bedroom includes a full bed and a second full bathroom with a walk-in shower, and the loft landing area features 2 full-size futons. Back downstairs, the living room sleeper sofa offers a comfortable queen-sized memory foam mattress.
As secluded as this mountain cabin is, it is conveniently close to all of the area attractions, shopping, and dining that the Smoky Mountains have to offer.
Roughly 10 miles from Pigeon Forge attractions, 18 miles from Gatlinburg, and 13 miles from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll greatly appreciate the perfect location of this private cabin.
While you're out and about, be sure to visit Dollywood, where you'll be entertained by the famous Dixie Stampede and the all-around feel of a family-friendly park.
In the area, you can find food options to appease any appetite, scenic courses for the group's golf enthusiasts, and epic hiking trails for the entire family to enjoy.
However you choose to spend your time here in Pigeon Forge, you are bound to enjoy every moment of your stay at this outstanding home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor hot tub, 2 furnished balconies w/ unobstructed views, a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a gas grill, gas fireplace (seasonal) 1 flat-screen Smart TV, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD, VCR, free WiFi, pool table, Jacuzzi tub, memory foam sleeper sofa and more
- Private location in the scenic Smoky Mountains - Enjoy unbeatable views and privacy, with nearby access to shopping, dining and entertainment
- 2 vehicles can be parked in the driveway with the provided complimentary parking passes. If you are bringing more than 2 vehicles, there is a $15 per car, per stay fee
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If there is evidence of a dog or any pet damage, A $100 fee will be added
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible to 10 with 8 adults and 2 children
- Please note that the bottom level of the cabin is not available to guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in