An unforgettable, coastal Maine getaway awaits up to 12 guests at this beautiful vacation rental in the heart of Bar Harbor! Constructed in 1960 and fully renovated in 2017, this 6,000-square-foot home boasts 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, a lush front lawn, spacious porch, and a back deck grilling patio. Spread out and unwind in the elegant, well-appointed interior after days of shopping and dining along Main Street, discovering sites for waterfront recreation, and exploring Acadia National Park!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 5: King Bed | Bedroom 6: 2 Full Beds
Stay in comfort, luxury, and style when you book this lovely family home as your next East Coast retreat! During downtime, lounge under the shade of the front porch and sip a tasty beverage on the gliding bench or head to the back deck and fire up the gas grill for an afternoon barbecue feast!
Hardwood floors lead you into the finely decorated living room, hosting plush furnishings, original art, and a flat-screen Smart TV so you can stream family favorites when you need a break from the outdoors. The fully equipped kitchen features updated, stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner stovetop and also hosts new cabinets, shelves, glassware and silverware, and all the essential cooking utensils.
After whipping up a home-cooked feast, pass into the formal dining room, switch on the gas fireplace, and gather to share a memorable dining experience with loved ones. Move the party to the extra sitting room at the staircase landing after dinner and relax on the leather couch as you recap the day.
Take a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood or simply enjoy the fresh air from one of your private outdoor space at the home before retreating to the comfort of bed. This getaway offers 6 well-appointed bedrooms including a master suite with a plush king bed and pristine bathroom.
Everything in the wonderful coastal town of Bar Harbor lies within walking distance of this centrally located vacation property! When you're not dining at home, test out local favorites like Jordan's Restaurant for breakfast, Side Street Cafe for lunch, The Thirsty Whale for dinner, and Mt Desert Island Ice Cream for dessert!
Visit local museums like Bar Harbor Historical Society and the Abbe Museum or tour a local art gallery like Argosy. For a guided tour experience in the outdoors, book an expedition at Bar Harbor Whale Watch or go for a ride with the Acadia National Park Tours!
Hiking, site seeing, and much more await just minutes away in Acadia National Park, while endless waterfront recreation can be had along the town's bayfront parks. Wake up early to catch the sunrise while walking along The Shore Path, then spend your morning laying out on the sandy beach before seeking out your next boat adventure.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with updated, stainless steel appliances, 1 flat-screen Smart TV in the living room and 6 flat-screen satellite TVs in each bedroom, free WiFi, central air conditioning, gas fireplaces, laundry machines, a lush front lawn and garden, furnished front porch, back deck with a gas grill, driveway parking, and more
- Central Bar Harbor location within walking distance to the shore, waterfront parks, local museums and galleries, shops, and fine restaurants. Boat, fish, whale watch, hike, and much more throughout your stay!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bangor International Airport - KBGR - 287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401, (~51 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in