Take in the crisp Sierra Blanca air while staying at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in the heart of Ruidoso. This cabin allows 6 travelers to stroll to cafes, shops, and local hotspots in Midtown within 10 minutes. Known for its outdoor recreation & Downs Horse Racing track, Ruidoso is sure to provide attractions to suit every preference. You'll be just 15 minutes to Ruidoso Winter Park for tubing while summertime fun invites you to go boating on Grindstone Lake 5 minutes away!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Brimming with rustic New Mexico charm is this cozy cabin - and your new home-away-from-home in Ruidoso!
The barn-style door acts as your gateway to the living room, complete with a stone wood-burning fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV. Log into your favorite streaming platform for endless carefree entertainment!
If you choose to prepare meals at home, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen. The glazed wood countertop paired with the hammered metal backsplash enhance a welcoming mountain ambiance.
When it's time to retire, choose from one of the queen bedrooms - each complete with a uniquely furnished en-suite bathroom lined by galvanized tin.
Early morning risers can sip their coffee at the indoor bistro table or from the deck to watch for resident deer stopping by to say good morning!
Ideally situated a 10-minute walk from town, this cabin offers the perfect balance of seclusion and small-town allure. Easily walk over to Schlotzsky's for deli sandwiches to refuel you for a hike through the Sierra Blanca mountain range.
If you're in town for the Downs Horse Race, this is the home for you! You'll be just 15 minutes from the track to cheer on your favorite steed. Press your luck while placing bets at the adjacent casino, Billy the Kid's.
Enjoy a day at Grindstone Lake as you fish, boat, or swim to your heart's desire. Opt for a view of the lake while horseback when you book a guided trail ride with Grindstone Stables.
A fresh-fallen snow calls you to the mountains for wintertime fun! Family-friendly tubing at the Ruidoso Winter Park is 15 minutes away, while ski slopes and terrain parks are at Ski Apache 30 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished porch, 3 flat-screen TVs, Smart TV in the living room, 2 DVD players, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, driveway parking, and more
- Serene Ruidoso location within a 10-minute walk of shops, cafes, & stores in Midtown, 5 minutes to Grindstone Lake, 15 minutes to Ruidoso Winter Park, 30 minutes to Fort Stanton, Ski Apache, and other alpine attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Roswell International Air Center, 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203 (78 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in