Experience all that Rutland has to offer from this 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome! Including original woodwork, quaint architectural elements, and all the comforts of home, this getaway is the perfect home base for groups of 7. Whether you're hiking through the surrounding mountains in the summer or skiing at Killington Ski Area in the winter, this home makes it easy to access an array of outdoor activities year-round!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed
Cruise into the heart of Rutland to find this cozy Vermont retreat! Throughout 2,000 square feet of living space, you'll discover plush furnishings, ornate decor, and an inviting place to spend your vacation.
On leisurely mornings, gather in the living room to watch the flat-screen cable TV, or head outside to lounge on the patio furniture and warm up by the gas fire pit while you watch the kids play!
When you get hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen including stainless steel appliances. Bring your favorite Nespresso pods along to use in the machine, or use the coffee provided by the home to brew up a pot for the group.
After a day of adventures, rinse off in the full bathroom's shower/tub combo before climbing into bed. Each bedroom hosts a different size bed to accommodate the needs of each person traveling with you!
Warm weather makes it easy to enjoy the abundance of outdoor activities nearby! Make your way to Pine Hill Park to go hiking and biking, or test your kayaking skills on Otter Creek. Other nearby nature areas include Gifford Woods State Park and Aitken State Forest.
Pico Mountain Ski Resort, Okemo Mountain Ski Resort, and Killington Ski Area are less than 30 minutes away, ideal for mountain biking and skiing! For the golf lovers of the group, Killington Golf Course and Green Mountain National Golf Course are also easily accessible.
To stay close to the townhome, spend the day perusing the local shops and restaurants of town! If you're visiting in mid-August, be sure to hit the Vermont State Fair brimming with amusement rides, carnival eats, and special events!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Xfinity, free high-speed WiFi, central heating, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, gas fire pit, gas grill, free parking, and more!
- Amazing Rutland Location - Steps from town and only minutes from great hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and golfing!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport - 1002 Airport Road, North Clarendon, VT 05759, (~6.3 miles away)
- Rutland Amtrak Station - 25 Evelyn St, Rutland, VT 05701 (~0.6 miles away/15-minute walk)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in