Escape from your everyday routine to this nautically themed 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Galveston. This 1,089-square-foot beach house comfortably sleeps 8 and offers all of the essentials including a mini pool and ping-pong table, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, beach accessories, and a second-story deck with outdoor furniture. Whether you're in town to soak up the sun at Pirates Beach or deep sea fish with old friends, this is the perfect Texas beach getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Toddler Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Twin Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
This charming stilted home is less than a 5 minute walk from the beach and features a newly furnished, family-friendly interior. Lounge by the Gulf of Mexico by day and relax on the expansive back deck with your travel companions afterward!
Step onto the hardwood floors of this beach getaway, drop your bags at the door and relax on one of the 2 sumptuous living room sofas. The nautically themed space features the perfect balance between natural and artificial light as well as an open-concept layout. There is a miniature pool table in the living room that converts into a ping-pong table if you want to stir up some friendly competition!
Try out your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen complete with granite countertops, spotless cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Turn on the kitchen's Bose speaker and listen to your favorite songs while you cook! Enjoy your formal meals at the 8-person dining table or eat al fresco at the outdoor dining space on the back deck!
When you're not cooking in the gourmet kitchen, prepare your meals on the ground floor gas grill. The downstairs hammock is especially relaxing and private if you're looking for a place to read away from the group! Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room.
After your movie, head to one of the 2 bedrooms to rest for the next day's adventure. Kids will love the bunk room with 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds and a single twin bed, while parents enjoy the soft queen bed in the master! There is also additional sleeping space on either of the queen sleeper sofas in the living room.
When you're not cooking at the house, drive 12 miles into downtown Galveston to eat at one of the local eateries. BLVD Seafood is famous for their freshly caught seafood and top-notch cocktails, but look no further than Rudy & Paco if you're celebrating a special occasion!
The Galveston Island State Park is a 4-minute drive from your door and a fantastic spot to explore. The 2,000-acre state park features multiple hiking trails, bird watching spots, and most importantly, a ton of beach access for swimming!
Drive 25 minutes and spend a day out on the ocean with the Galveston Fishing Charter Company! Captain Wes and his crew are local experts in finding the best fishing spots and some of the best views of Galveston Island.
Some other top local attractions are the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, The Moody Gardens, and the Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark. There are also country clubs and local golf courses if you're looking to play a quick round!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a mini pool and ping-pong table, a spacious second-story deck with an outdoor furniture, gas grill, hammock, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, flat-screen TV with antenna hookup and blu-ray player, beach accessories, double shower, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 6-car driveway parking, air-conditioning, and much more
- Fantastic Galveston location - Less than 12 miles from downtown, 4 minutes from the Galveston Island State Park, a 25-minute drive from the Galveston Fishing Charter Company, 12 minutes from the Schlitterbahn Island Waterpark, and close to a variety of local restaurants, golf courses, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, ( ~48 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in