*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Discover Colorado's natural treasures from this beautiful Gunnison vacation rental studio for 4. Situated on the north end of this cozy small town, you'll be about 30 miles from the slopes at Crested Butte Mountain Resort, 15 minutes from mountain biking and ATV trails at Hartman Rocks and within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the complimentary shuttle!
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll find all the comforts of home inside this cozy abode. Feel free to connect to the wireless internet access during your stay or stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV.
Be sure to load up on groceries to stock the kitchenette! With a refrigerator, freezer and 2-burner electric stovetop, you can throw together a home-cooked meal with ease.
Freshen up after a day of fly fishing or skiing in the walk-in shower. For rest, the plush queen bed and adjacent queen sleeper sofa comfortably sleep 4 guests total.
Outdoor adventure abounds right outside your front door. For thrilling mountain biking head straight to Hartman Rocks, while for guided floats and waded fishing tours book a trip with Gunnison River or Raft or Scenic River Tours, Inc.
In the winter there's scenic snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, or you can walk to the complimentary shuttle and travel 30 miles to Crested Butte Mountain Resort! This four-season resort offers shopping, dining, ziplining and more.
This studio is ideally located so you can enjoy the best of town. Grab a burger at Powerstop, steak and sandwiches at Palisades or wings and nachos at The Gunnisack. When you feel like cooking, Walmart and City Market are less than 5 minutes away.
Gunnison and Crested Butte play host to year-round organized activities and events, including the Cattlemen's Days Rodeo, the 4th of July Celebration, the Crested Butte Wildflower festival and so much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and 2-burner electric stove, flat-screen Smart TV w/ Roku, free WiFi, linens, towels, 1-car garage parking, 1-car driveway parking, street parking and more
- Ideal Gunnison located on the north end of town - Within walking distance of local shops, restaurants and a complimentary shuttle, ~15 minutes from Hartman Rocks, ~35 minutes from Crested Butte and roughly 90 minutes from Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, 50-pound weight limit, maximum 1 allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in