Experience the mesmerizing beauty of the Eastern Sierra Mountains when you stay at this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo! Situated in the Snowcreek V Resort of Mammoth Lakes, this alpine escape includes sleeping for 6, and a private deck with wooded views. Whether you're hitting the links of Snowcreek Golf Course right outside your door, boating at Mary Lake, or shredding the slopes of Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, you'll love having this getaway as your home base!
Master Bedrooms: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Cruise along the scenic roads of Mammoth Lakes to discover your home-away-from-home offering 1,348 square feet of living space. The open floor concept interior features everything you need to feel comfortable, including mountain-themed decor and cozy furnishings!
During downtime, flip on the gas fireplace framed by stone, throw on your favorite Netflix show, and sink into the plush sofa to relax. If you're in need of even more relaxation, stroll over to one of 2 community hot tubs and let your worries melt away as you admire the surrounding mountain views.
When you need to refuel, relocate to the condo and create a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen! For those who are grilling gurus, a gas grill awaits on the deck. After all is prepped and ready, convene at the 6-person table or patio furniture for good food with even better company.
The master bedroom hosts a king bed while a queen bed fills the second bedroom, ensuring sweet slumbers for everyone. Larger groups can utilize the custom-made queen sleeper sofa in the living room, offering comfortable accommodations for 2.
With this townhome's terrific location in the Snowcreek V Resort, you don't have to go far to have some fun! The community is packed with amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, 5 tennis courts, fitness center - all accessible for a small fee during your stay.
Avid golfers will love being mere steps from Snowcreek Golf Course, comprised of 9 vibrant holes framed by panoramic mountain views. If you're more of a hiker, there are numerous paths within a short drive, such as Mammoth Rock Trail and Crystal Lake Trail.
Warm weather invites you to make a splash at Lake Mary or June Lake offering ideal waters for boating, kayaking, and paddle boarding! Explore more of the area's untouched beauty when you venture to Devils Postpile National Monument, Hot Creek Geological Site, or the backside of Yosemite National Park.
A 15-minute drive will take you to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, where you can mountain bike, zipline, and rock climb. As the snow begins to fall, be sure to shred the 3,500 acres of skiable terrain! On your way home, stop by town to peruse the local shops and tasty eateries.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs with Netflix, free WiFi, central heating, a gas fireplace, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a pack-n-play, high chair, private deck, gas grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Community amenities include 2 hot tubs, hiking and mountain biking trails
-Indoor and outdoor pools, 5 tennis courts, and a fitness center accessible for a small fee during your stay
- Terrific Mammoth Lakes Location - Steps from Snowcreek Golf Course and only minutes from hiking trails, Lake Mary, June Lake, Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, and many more area attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Mammoth Yosemite Airport - 1300 Airport Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, (~10.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in