Your worries will be gone with the wind while you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in the historic town of Darien! With accommodations for 4 guests, this cozy abode is the perfect place for a small family retreat or getaway with friends alike. Not to mention an ideal location, where boating, fishing, and fabulous seafood are never more than a short stroll from the property. From the community pool to the private boat slip, this condo is more like a little piece of heaven!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Mornings here are best spent in the water, whether at the pool or out on the boat! With a boat slip available right on site and a community pool at your disposal, this home makes those endless summer days seemingly effortless.
After a busy day, retreat inside for a leisurely afternoon off your feet. Unwind with a feel-good movie on the flat-screen cable TV equipped with Roku, while others utilize the downtime to catch up on out-of-office emails from the countertop - perfectly positioned so you can enjoy the river views while you work.
Whip up five-star cuisine fit for captains and first mates alike! The kitchen is fully equipped to assist with any hearty feast. When you're not up for cooking, opt for a night out at Skipper's restaurant found just steps from the property!
End the day outside on the screened balcony, where a bottle of red pairs well with another spectacular coastal sunset. Linger on the balcony late into the evening hours, until tired eyes draw you inside to rest on the king bed in the master, or the queen bed in the second bedroom.
Darien is a little town with a whole lot of history. You'll feel like Scarlett O'Hara as you stroll the streets that once inspired Margaret Mitchell to write Gone With the Wind - it won't take long for book worms to see that Rhett Butler was named after Rhett Island and Butler River, each just a few blocks away!
This condo is the perfect spot for anglers and sailors alike. Enjoy easy access to Darien River via available boat slip, or simply enjoy the shore with your line cast out for speckled trout, redfish, tripletail, and tarpon. When you're ready to dive deeper, hop on a Reel Busy Shark Charter for a day on the ocean!
Bring your appetite when you visit! Darien boasts dozens of dining options, especially five-star seafood. Be sure to grab a bite at local favorites including Skippers, Mudcat Charlie's, and B & J's Seafood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, Roku, Keurig coffee maker, in-unit laundry machines, private balcony, and access to a boat slip and community pool!
- Access to a free Historical Hour tour of Fort King George by the Homeowner (Please contact Evolve for more information)
- Wonderful Darien location - Boasting river and marshland views, with all the best of the town just a short walk away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jacksonville International Airport - 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, (~ 70 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in