A lakefront escape awaits you at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Hayward! Providing comfortable accommodations for up to 6 guests, this is the ideal Wisconsin getaway for a group of family or friends. You'll settle right into this peaceful home and enjoy returning after a long day at the lake. Located on 1.7 acres, the property offers access to the Tiger Cat Flowage and is located on the serene Burns Lake, inviting you to enjoy a memorable stay in each of the 4 seasons!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Basement: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Cot
This clean and comfortable cabin is meticulously maintained and provides the perfect getaway for your group. Relax on the deck and overlook the peaceful Burns Lake as you watch another beautiful sunset.
The home has been completely updated, featuring a new roof, well, septic, windows, carpets, flooring, and furniture. You'll quickly settle into the cozy living room and enjoy the view from the large windows as a wood-burning stove heats the home and a movie plays on the 50-inch flat-screen cable TV.
As dinnertime approaches, head into the fully equipped kitchen and begin cooking up a feast fit for your group.
After dinner, retire to the downstairs game room where you'll find a 46-inch flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, foosball table, Nintendo Wii, and a comfy sectional sofa that also serves as a queen-sized pullout.
Located on 1.7 wooded acres of Burns Lake, you’ll enjoy access to a chain of 6 lakes that make up the man-made Tiger Cat Flowage, offering a combined 1,700 acres of water. The water is always fresh year-round for excellent fishing, boating and kayaking.
Situated in the heart of the North Wisconsin Lakes, you’ll have access to not only to the Tiger Cat Flowage, but Chippewa Flowage, Spider Lake Chain, Lost Land, Round Lake and Teal Lake as well!
When you’re not reeling in walleye or bass on the lake, check out other adventurous activities in the area including biking, hiking, ATV riding, or snowmobiling. You'll have access to ski trails just 4 miles from the home.
If you’re looking for a bite to eat head to downtown Hayward to dine at Anglers or check out area grills including, Rusty Hook Bar & Grill Smokehouse, The Black Iron Grille, Prop's Landing and more within 5 miles of cabin.
It’ll be hard to resist stopping into one of the local shops while you’re in town. There is great shopping in downtown Hayward.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, Nintendo Wii, new furniture, washer & dryer, large deck, firepit, picnic table, driveway parking, and more
- Lovely Hayward location in the heart of North Wisconsin Lakes, 12 minutes from the center of town, 6 miles from Chippewa Flowage, 11 miles to Spider Lake Chain, close to ATV trails, direct snowmobile trail access, and much more
- Kayak rentals available (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Nearest commercial airport: Duluth International Airport - 4701 Grinden Drive, Duluth, MN 55811, (218) 727-2968 (~90 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in