Gather 1 dozen of your closest friends & family members for a memorable stay at 'Lakepoint Place,' a spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Pagosa Springs. Enjoy mountain views from anywhere on the property that frame Lake Hatcher just steps away from this home. Boutique shops, natural hot springs, and local eats are just 18 minutes away - so peruse this charming mountain town after trekking trails in the San Juan National Forest, fishing in the lake, or skiing in Wolf Creek Pass!
Master Bedroom: King Bed (New Memory Foam Mattress) | Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed, Full Bed (New Memory Foam Mattresses) | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Bonus Room Closet: Twin Bed
'Lakepoint Place' can be your new home-away-from-home in Pagosa Springs! Take advantage of all this outdoor recreation mecca has to offer when you use the provided rowboat, kayak, and adult bicycles. Once you have your fishing permit, head over to the privately stocked lake just out the backdoor - be sure to keep an eye out for wildlife that grazes in the area from time to time!
Settle inside this bright & airy home to see what's cookin' in the fully equipped kitchen. The designated chef can prepare family favorites or new recipes found using the wireless internet access.
Landscape views can be your backdrop whether you choose to dine inside or out. As night falls, gaze up at the star-studded sky from the back deck.
Both living spaces offer a flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix and DVD player. Have a seat on one of the many couches to ease into relaxation mode.
You'll find 1 queen bedroom downstairs, and the king master bedroom and a separate bunk room upstairs. Two travelers can cozy up on the sleeper sofa in the living room, while 1 youngster can claim the twin bed in the bonus room closet.
Experience year-round adventure when you stay at 'Lakepoint Place!' You'll be able to stock up on snacks, picnic-worthy treats, or leftovers from the restaurants and grocery store 10 minutes away for your outdoor excursions.
You'll be less than 20 minutes from the San Juan National Forest & river walk for scenic views and trails for all skill levels. Treat yourself to a long soak in the Pagosa Hot Springs also within a 20-minute drive of this home.
Longer day trips include a visit to Treasure Falls, Piedra Falls, or Chimney Rock National Park. All of these sites are within a 45-minute drive, so be sure to pack your camera for epic sightseeing of southwest Colorado!
Winter activities are found in Wolf Creek Pass 45 minutes into the mountains. You won't have to break the budget when you ski, snowboard, or tube at the family-friendly Ski Area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a furnished viewing deck, 2-person rowboat with paddles & life jackets, 2-person kayak, 3 adult bicycles (helmets provided), gas grill (propane provided), fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with Netflix, DVD player, free WiFi, BluRay Player, Pack 'n' Play, landline, in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, and more
- Peaceful Pagosa Springs location on Lake Hatcher - Easy access to boating, fishing, & the San Juan National Forest, 20 minutes to Pagosa Hot Springs and other outdoor attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Durango-La Plata County Airport, 1000 Airport Rd, Durango, CO 81303 (58 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in