H-Town, Space City, or the United States' fourth-largest city - Houston - awaits up to 8 guests at this beautiful vacation rental townhome. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, nice decor, and an elegant spiral staircase, this apartment offers all the modern essentials of a true home-away-from-home and provides a great location in the Montrose area. Explore all the downtown attractions just 2 miles away, tour Rice and St. Thomas University, and walk just 3 blocks to visit the Menil Collection!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed
Chic simplicity and elegance best describe this Montrose area apartment, serving as the ideal home base for all your Houston adventures. Spend countless hours lounging on your private, furnished patio while enjoying the Texas sunshine and peaceful residential views.
Inside, natural light floods through floor-to-ceiling windows and fills the vaulted ceiling living space, setting the mood for your family getaway. Unwind in front of the fireplace during downtime and enjoy the company of your travel group, or have a movie night with the flat-screen cable TV.
The living room opens freely to the spacious, fully equipped kitchen featuring new stainless steel appliances and ample counter space for all your Texas-inspired recipes. After whipping up a home-cooked feast, set the table in the formal dining area to share a nice family dinner.
A beautiful spiral staircase leads you up to the 4 bedrooms, each with plush king beds and flat-screen cable TVs to watch your favorite shows before bed. In the morning, wash off in one of the luxury bathrooms with stone tiling and sink into the whirlpool tub for a relaxing start to the day!
This apartment offers an unbeatable Houston destination in the Montrose area, located conveniently close to all the city's best attractions. Experience the vast collection and beautiful exhibits on display at The Menil Gallery and visit its neighboring Rothko Chapel, a non-denominational church that doubles as a vast piece of modern art.
The sightseeing continues when you take a 15-minute drive to downtown. Check out a game or concert at the Toyota Center or cheer on the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Stadium after dining near the convention district.
Any prospective student or visiting family member will absolutely love this property's location, ! with Rice University and the University of St. Thomas campus both 1 miles or less away. The University of Houston is just 15 minutes away, so your visit is sure to be hassle-free.
Take a trip to The Heritage Society about 12 minutes away to experience the Houston area's rich architectural history. Learn about the city's background with a guided tour of the 19th-century homes and museum exhibits.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious living area with a fireplace and flat-screen TV, flat-screen TVs in each bedroom, a beautiful spiral staircase, private furnished patio with great views, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Great Houston location in the lovely Montrose Area, within walking distance to the Menil Collection, grocery stores, shops and restaurants, 1 miles or less to both Rice and St. Thomas University, and 2 miles to downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William P. Hobby Airport - 7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061, (~13 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (1 only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in