Located in Music Row, this 2-bed, 1-bath apartment puts you within minutes of everything the 'Music City' has to offer! Up to 6 guests will experience a Nashville trip of a life time, with numerous amenities and easy access to major attractions such as Honky Tonk Central and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Great shops, restaurants, the Historic RCA Studio B, and Vanderbilt University are within walking distance of the property! This vacation rental's location couldn't get any better!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Retreat to this music-themed apartment after a long day in the 'Music City!' You'll find everything you need for a comfortable vacation waiting for you; wireless internet connection, a flat-screen cable TV, central air conditioning, and more.
Relax while watching your favorite shows or entertain your fellow guests with a tune on the guitar! Grab a drink and snack from the bar before heading to the outdoor fire pit.
Get lost in good conversation as the chef cooks dinner's main course to perfection on the gas grill. Easily prepare side dishes in the apartment's fully equipped kitchen, stocked with plenty of cookware and flatware. Choose to dine indoors or feast al fresco in the gazebo!
Finish the night with a soothing shower in the full bathroom, complete with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels. A plush king bed will be waiting for you in the first bedroom, while a queen and twin-over-twin bunk bed can be found in the second bedroom - perfect for children, small families, or a group of friends.
Nestled in the Music Row area of Nashville, this apartment features an ideal location within walking distance of numerous attractions, and just minutes from even more!
Walk on over to the Historic RCA Studio B for a tour of the studio known for pioneering the 'Nashville Sound,' or stroll down memory lane on the campus of Vanderbilt University. Hop on a bike or in the car to experience more of Nashville! The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, Bicentennial Capital Mall State Park, and the Tennessee State Capital are all less than just a few miles away.
In the evening, head to Lower Broadway to discover what a true Honky Tonkin' is all about! Robert's West World is a local's favorite Joint while Paradise Park Trailer Resort provides a 21-st century twist on the classic live country music scene.
Not only will you find plenty of attractions within a short walk or drive, but there are also fantastic food joints all around you! A hip meal in historic digs can be enjoyed at Rolf and Daughters, while those who enjoy more of a cozy atmosphere might enjoy Barcelona Wine Bar. Make sure to not miss out on fall-apart-in-your-hands barbecue as eateries such as Ooh Wee Bar-B-Q and B&C Farmers' market BBQ!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels and linens, a shared gas grill, shared gazebo with outdoor furnishings, shared fire pit, shared coin-operated laundry room, 1 on-site parking spot, and so much more
- Prime Nashville location in Music Row within walking distance of Historic RCA Studio B and Vanderbilt University, minutes from major attractions such as the Ryman Auditorium, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, and the Grand Ole Opry, plus close to great restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nashville International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, (~ 10.2 miles away)
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #419692, the additional on-site apartment that sleeps 6 guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $55 per pet, per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in