From the on-site amenities to the ideal location on Lake Powell, this light and bright vacation rental is the perfect pick for 2 guests. Situated on the west end of Panama City Beach, this clean and airy 1-bath studio offers all the comforts of home just minutes from the Gulf. Walk or drive to nearby beach accesses, or launch a paddleboard from the community boat ramp and paddle from Lake Powell to the sea! On-site amenities include 2 lovely pools and a peaceful dock overlooking the lake.
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Spare Mattress
Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, this efficient studio has all the modern amenities to make you feel right at home.
Just minutes away from the beautiful emerald beaches along 30A and Powell Lake, a variety of outdoor activities await you.
Take in the fresh air over a morning cup of coffee on the private deck, or simply relax and soak up the outdoors over an engaging book.
Movie buff? Sports fan? Show aficionado? There’s channels to keep you entertained and fast, reliable internet to stay connected.
Craving a favorite home cooked meal? This unit has got you covered with a fully equipped eat-in kitchen and outdoor portable grill. The kitchen features a full-sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas stove/oven, microwave, coffee machine and toaster. Prefer to dine out? There’s a variety of restaurants to choose from nearby.
Located on Lake Powell, Pirate's Cove Inlet is just minutes from the Gulf. From here you can easily access the best of the area, from the lake and public beach access within walking distance, to shops, restaurants and so much more.
Pier Park mall is a mere 12-15 minutes drive away, with many varied attractions within easy reach along Front Beach Road. Fancy a round of adventure golf? Get your game on at Pirates Island! Want to get up close and personal with sea lions? Be sure to check out Gulf World Marine Park.
This property is located approximately 10 minutes from Frank Brown Park, 1 mile from Camp Helen State Park and directly across Highway 98 from Carillion Beach.
Within 1 mile of this property, you can hit the grocery store, pharmacy, small shops, the spa and several fabulous restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped eat-in kitchen w/ a full-sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas stove/oven, microwave and coffee machine, portable charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, balcony, outdoor dining table, stacked washer/dryer, air conditioning, community dock and boat ramp, 2 community swimming pools, free parking on premises and more
- Lovely location right beside Lake Powell - Just minutes away from the beach and directly across the highway from beautiful Carillion Beach. Just 20 minutes from Panama City Beach!
- This property is located on the second level, accessible by 2 flights of stairs
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 6300 W Bay Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32409, ( ~ 18.3 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that charcoal for the portable charcoal grill is not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that there are stairs to access the property. Guests must climb 2 flights of stairs in order to get to the second floor unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in