Feel your worries melt away the moment you arrive at this secluded Cedar Mountain vacation rental house. The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home rests on 10 forested acres with 2 acres of pasture for 6 guests to enjoy. Picturesque waterfalls and scenic hikes await steps away under the lush canopy of Dupont Forest State Park. Ample area lakes and streams provide boating and fishing, surrounded by breathtaking mountain vistas. With Asheville and Greenville nearby, any trip here is sure to please.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Relaxing days and restful nights await at this delightful North Carolina home. With private acreage abutting Dupont Forest State Park and a 1,800-square-foot interior, this spacious retreat promises to be the perfect escape.
Unwind on the covered front porch while you bask in the solitude of your mountain escape. As you sip your morning coffee, you may even see a bear or deer wander by!
Head into the fully equipped kitchen and prepare a hearty breakfast to fuel up for the day. Gather around the 6-person hardwood dining table to eat while planning your hike to see Triple Falls.
When you return, step out to the back deck and fire up the gas grill for a backyard cookout. A table on the deck and a picnic table under the shade of the carport provide plenty of seating so your whole group can dine outside.
As the stars come out, stroll down to the fire pit to roast s'mores over the crackling flames as you stargaze. If you're not quite ready for bed, the living room is furnished with plush couches and a flat-screen satellite TV so you can watch a movie before bed.
When your eyes grow heavy, retreat inside to your bedroom where you'll be sure to sleep peacefully each night in your tranquil getaway.
Boasting a great location leading directly in Dupont State Recreational Forest, this house promises an unforgettable escape. Dupont State Recreational Forest is known for its picturesque waterfalls, hiking trails and is one of the state's best mountain biking and horseback riding areas.
Caesar's Head State Park rests 7 miles away with a spectacular mountain top view extending into Georgia. Pisgah National Forest rests 20 miles away with over 1,600 miles of trails and opportunities for whitewater rafting, ATVing and more.
Pisgah National Forest is also home to Sliding Rock, a 60-foot rock waterslide with icy cold water that is perfect for cooling off on a hot day. Lake Keowee, Lake Jocassee and the French Broad River also offer relaxing days on the water swimming, boating and fishing.
The house sits between Asheville, North Carolina and Greenville, South Carolina, putting you within 50 miles of each town so you can enjoy the dining, attractions and nightlife. Nearby, Hendersonville and Brevard offer small-town charm throughout the year with historical sights, handcrafted art, restaurants and festivals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, washer and dryer, deck, back porch, gas grill (propane provided), 10 acres of forest with 2 acres of pasture for horses, fire pit (wood not provided), covered parking for 4 vehicles with ample parking in the driveway and more
- Beautiful Cedar Mountain location directly next to Dupont Forest State Park and with easy access to area attractions in Caesars Head State Park, Pisgah National Forest, Asheville, Hendersonville and Greenville
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - Asheville Regional Airport, (~29.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $75 per stay fee
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note firewood is not provided at the property. It is recommended you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in