Escape to the charming coastal town of Rehoboth and stay at 'Lucca's Retreat,' a 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental townhome! Boasting sleeping for 8, a furnished sunroom, and a fantastic location just 0.9 miles from the beach and a 5-minute walk from Dogfish Head, this Delaware dwelling is the ideal home base for families and friends. Explore the sprawling Atlantic by jet ski, book a water excursion, play golf, or go tax-free shopping at the Tanger Outlets for an unforgettable east coast vacation!
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Sleeper Sofa
'Lucca's Retreat' offers all the comforts of home, where nautical-themed decor, cozy furnishings, and wood accents emanate a classic Cape Cod interior. The inviting living room is the ideal place to spend downtime, as it features a gas fireplace and flat-screen cable TV. You can also relax in the cozy sunroom appointed with cushioned patio furniture and a dining table!
Cooking endeavors await, both on the gas grill and in the fully equipped kitchen! After whipping up a savory surprise, gather at the 4-person table or in the sunroom for a quality meal with the family.
As you unwind for the night, watch a movie in the loft before getting ready for bed in one of 3.5 bathrooms. The home features 2 master bedrooms, including one off the sunroom that hosts a queen bed with a Tempurpedic mattress. Guests are sure to sleep soundly throughout the remaining bedrooms, each outfitted with comfortable sleeping arrangements.
With this townhome's central location on the beach side of the canal, you can easily access all that the area has to offer! Just a few steps out the door is Rehoboth Avenue dappled with quaint shops, bike rental stores, bars, and tasty restaurants. Dogfish Head’s long-awaited beer garden is now open and only 0.3 miles away! Keep walking and you'll find other favorites like Dos Locos Stonegrill and Zogg's Raw Bar & Grill. If you enjoy karaoke, don't miss out on the Purple Parrot!
If you continue east down the street you'll hit Rehoboth Beach where you can enjoy an abundance of oceanfront activities. The boardwalk includes all the fun and games you can handle, plenty of cotton candy, and great people watching. Rent water toys to catch some waves, collect shells along the glimmering golden sand, or simply bask under the soothing sun for ultimate relaxation! The beach offers chair and umbrella rentals, if you don’t want to use the house-provided options.
To snag some great deals at your favorite stores, take a quick 5-minute drive west to the Tanger Outlets brimming with brand-name and designer retailers. Those seeking some peace and quiet can head to one of the many spas in the area. The nearby options include One Spirit, The Spa at the Bellmoor, and Avenue Apothecary & Spa. Also within walking distance is Bad Hair Day, where you can get a great massage, haircut, and mani-pedi.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs (2 with cable, and 1 in the downstairs’ master with Apple TV), free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, an in-unit full-sized washer and dryer. complimentary toiletries, beach chairs and towels, bicycles, a large furnished sunroom, gas grill, free parking (2 off-street spaces and 2 mirror tags for street parking anywhere in town), and more!
- Unbeatable Rehoboth Location - Steps from Rehoboth Avenue and the beach, plus only minutes from the Tanger Outlets and spas!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury Regional Airport - 5485 Airport Terminal Rd a, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~45.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is not suitable for small children
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided by the property. It is recommended you bring your own or rent them from Grand Rental Station in Rehoboth (https://www.227rent.com/shop/vacation-items.html)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in